The Evangelical Universalist Forum

God does not create, commit, or allow evil!

Lol Dave… I find these types of posts below the most appreicated and refreshing… :rofl:

I was going only off the rhetorical question you provided. Weren’t you the one that once said “take your time to provide responses to the person you are conversation with and form a point,etc”

I’d idc if im irritating.

Also I said I would going to bed. Not you go to bed. As evident from the context of my post previous to that one.

Sometimes I condense two posts, or feel like it didn’t directly address something. Don’t you think we are already in the new heavens and earth? Everythings already done? Theres nothing else to expect from scripture? What does anything matter to you then? Gods already all in all? Everyone’s already reconciled? Your “spiritual death” is already done? This is as good as it gets?

What… you’re talking to me!? lol :sunglasses:

Yes Im actually curious now that i thought about it? What does any of it matter to you considering the above?

After all, all judgements over, this is already the new heavens and earth, this is as good as it gets,Gods already all in all? So what does it matter to you what they believe? Everything’s already done in scripture, according to you.

A lot of people believe a lot of misinformation and are thereby the worse for it… education can be liberating.

Dave B and I often agree.
Sometimes we disagree with each other, but we are never disagreeable with each other.
I can say the same concerning the way I relate to Bob Wilson.

I wish it could be said that all who post on this forum were never disagreeable.
I do say that I regret any occasion upon which any of you have found me disagreeable.

1 Like

I have shared this story before, on another forum thread. But I’ll share a link here again. Since it is such a great and pertinent story. As Paidion dialogues with Davo above.

https://www.himalayanfootsteps.com/buddha-and-the-angry-villagers/

The wisdom of Buddha! Thank you, Randy.