The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

An example of the MSM coverage of the Tara Reade allegation:

it’s always interesting that where a famous person is concerned…someone waits for years, to make the change public…then it’s always followed, by a parade of folks joining afterward. :crazy_face:

It’s a difference of opinion, on the lockdown - between two tech founders. :crazy_face:

Yes, as with Cosby, Weinstein, etc. that certainly happened when Trump’s accusers started coming forward, and it will be interesting to see if others also come ‘out of the woodwork’ accusing Biden of rape or assault.

Call me suspicious but i think the NY Times would rather see another candidate then Biden & that’s why they are being unusually honest.

1 Like

I can’t imagine the NY Times not preferring the obvious Democratic nominee over Trump, or that they would be honest for the purposes of bringing down that person.

Expand your imagination

It raises the obvious question. If the N.Y.T. doesn’t want Biden to run, then whom would they prefer - and more importantly, why? :crazy_face:

And this is not good.

And this is a good question. :crazy_face:

The world is sure needing this. :crazy_face:

Here’s what Yahoo news has to say about Biden. :crazy_face:

Cuomo? Buttiegeg? possibly even Bernie?

Did the folks from N.Y.T., order some of these glasses? :rofl:

Hmmm…

O.K. I imagine the N.Y. Times preferring to elect Trump (but am still hearing Twilight Zone music).

NYT wants a candidate who isn’t incapacitated!

One who keeps his mind clear by injecting disinfectant :slight_smile:

Like this? :rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t you people got over that lie yet?? How much more documentation do you need ?

They dems do not have a good candidate. Their only hope is, with Randy’s help, to pull down DT by ANY means possible, then promise to fix everything with a far left candidate who will ruin America. Sorry, but it’s true. Except that part about Randy…

I just share what I find, on the news media. Like the BBC, Weekly World News, and Yahoo news. Having said that, I have also shared stories here on Biden’s sexual allegations. However, i don’t think they will stick. Just like they don’t stick with Trump.

Part of the job description, of an ‘aspiring’ Holy Fool - is to use humor as a tool. Whether this is focused on Trump or other subject matter. It’s just that there is more material out there on Trump. I am not a Biden fan (as compared to Trump). Had Bloomberg won, it would be a different story. :crazy_face: .

By the way. Folks should watch this recent show episode, with Father Brown - RC priest and detective. It’s called The Wisdom of the Fool. They can be dangerous as vigilantes :rofl:

1 Like

Not only the NYT is highlighting the Tara Reade assault allegation:

They sure shot up Biden with something before his last debate, that was his last coherent moment!

The man is a wreck, and dems need to man up and get outraged at him as they did with Kavanaugh - and he was innocent. Double-standard is a way of life with the Left.

But there is hope. I’m SURE she would do a great pro-America job as prez. lol

Yes, he struggled with his life-long speech impediment, but I found him quite coherent too.