The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Matthew 7:13-14. Jesus said Few, not All....

Craig.

You said: Not everyone enters eternal life (AIONIOS ZOE), few will find it.
Many will enter eternal corrective punishment (AIONIOS KOLASIS), they will go through a destruction of the sinful nature.

All will enter into the Kingdom, only few will reign in this Kingdom. There are the rulers of the Kingdom (those in AIONIOS ZOE) and then there are the subjects of the Kingdom (those in AIONIOS KOLASIS).

Aaron: Ok. When Jesus says " Few" will find eternal life, that includes ( corrective punishment, or whatever other way you use for unbelievers to find eternal life). Either you are in error or Jesus does not know what “few” means. Jesus says “Few” find eternal life. Jesus does not say “All” will find eternal life. You can use whatever word you want to describe eternal life, but Jesus is very clear on how many will actually believe and find eternal life… “FEW”

Only few enter into AIONIOS ZOE. You appear you still do not know what ZOE means.

Few will find AIONIOS ZOE. Eternal Life is not immortality, Eternal Life is not Salvation. In fact it isn’t Eternal Life that Jesus said. Eternal Life are the words used to describe AIONIOS ZOE, and few will find AIONIOS ZOE. That is why you cannot understand that only FEW will find AIONIOS ZOE. Again, I am not using whatever word to describe enternal life, eternal life is the incorrect words used to describe AIONIOS ZOE so if you think Jesus said, “eternal life.” it is you who are in error.

Since you do not know what AIONIOS ZOE is, you have no idea why only FEW will find it.

Craig.
You receive eternal life when you get born again. The reason why you need to reborn spiritually is because you are spiritually dead. Unless one believes and then receives eternal life( Jesus) they remain spiritually dead. No amount of correction in the lake of fire will bring someone eternal life and even if it does… Jesus said “Few”, not “All” will believe and receive it. The fact is no matter how you twist it…Jesus knows what “few” means. :wink:

Craig.

Age abiding life… Age of the ages life…eternal life…Jesus says “Few” will find it …not “All”.

Truth is true -even if no one knows it.
Truth is true -even if no one admits it.
Truth is true -even if no one agrees what it is.
Truth is true -even if no one follows it.
Truth is true -even if no one but God grasps it fully. :wink:

What’s the point of this thread beyond the TITLE which you keep repeating?

I’m bored with it and done with it. The next time I’ll know better…

Tom was right.

Nobody but you is twisting anything, Aaron, only few will find ZOE. Only few will have AIONIOS ZOE. Where do you find me make a contradiction? Few is few. You do not find me saying that all will have AIONIOS ZOE, so you are participating in a fallacy called a straw man argument.

Nobody has ever indicated that correction in the lake of fire will bring someone to eternal life, so, I don’t know who you are talking to or what you are talking about.

It is obvious you aren’t paying attention, but we all knew that.

If you don’t think people are going to go through correction, then you disobey and contradict the words of Jesus who said that is what happens to the wicked. So once again, you disagree with Scripture in favor of your interpretation.

Craig.

Age abiding life… Age of the ages life…eternal life…Jesus says “Few” will find it …not “All”.

Truth is true -even if no one knows it.
Truth is true -even if no one admits it.
Truth is true -even if no one agrees what it is.
Truth is true -even if no one follows it.
Truth is true -even if no one but God grasps it fully. :wink:

You aren’t even paying attention, I gave you a second chance. You blew it.

This post was made by Aaron37 who is currently on your ignore list.