The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Philosophical Extroversion

Where’s the straw man? What are you talking about?

That’s an uncalled over reaction. Do you not understand why Luther called logic a whore? Why do you think he said that?

Can’t you answer that? Talk about THAT - not about me. Or I’ll talk about your Detroit pimp hat - in Calgary it may signal something else. Who knows? It’s a great hat and definitely you. ( Stay focused) Bet you can’t. Why did Luther say that? Why is logic a whore?

The straw man is whether not Luther called Logic a Whore, bears no relevance if you understand philosophy or what Luther was explaining. It is irrelevant.

Since you started with an ad hominem argument along with a straw man, so yes it became about you when you demonstrated you don’t understand philosophy.

I have also had to deal with you unable to keep your emotions in check with having a discussion or debate and you said you understand how to debate yet I don’t see it.

I really don’t have to address the strawman of why Luther says that until you change your behavior and line of reasoning. Do you wish to continue with this.I can carry you along until you are kicked out of here and believe me it will if you continue this attack style of discussion.

Address Definitions, Presuppositions, Propositions, make Conclusions. If you cannot do that, you don’t know how to debate, and you do not understand how to discuss philosophy.

P.S. I don’t hide behind a moniker, I use my real name and I show my face and I tell everyone where I am. So, I don’t really think you have anything you can say about me, which would not make you a hypocrite hiding behind your shroud of secrecy.