The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Terrifying website that brought back all my fears

well said, Paidion…i loved this post.

None of these seem to be real evidence. Stop worrying.

(Computer joke) I don’t see you as a bug, more an undocumented feature.

That drillhole to hell hoax has long been refuted, it has even an article in wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_to_Hell_hoax

The rest of the claims made there are hardly more convincing, especially since there are NDEs in favor for various religions, contradicting each other. I have the impression that people in NDEs experience what they already believe or what they fear, I don’t believe that NDEs are genuine revelations but comparable with dreams.

There is this page, just to show you the other side of the coin, but I wouldn’t give anything on it.

near-death.com/experiences/origen021.html

If universalists would argue by NDEs infernalists would ridicule us, so why should we consider it as an argument?

well, in this page: near-death.com/experiences/origen021.html

talks about hell is not permanent, look, does book of revelation talks about after resurrection or after death?

some say they saw lake of fire, problem is lake of fire is not after death, but after 2nd resurrection,

so the one after death will be HADES, not hell, so HADES is not permanent, like the post i wrote about after death,

but because NDEs body didn’t died, we cannot say that Hades is not permanent, they escaped Hades, because,
their body was alive, although i doubt about soul consciousness, they saw the other world, because their MIND was
recording the events of that world, I mean when body dies, soul becomes UNconscious

what about Lazarus testimony? the one who really died and saw after death was Lazarus (nothing after death)

some may argue that because of after Jesus resurrection, resurrection already occurs, but that’s not what Bible says,
Jesus will divide the sheep and the goat in the day of resurrection,

DEAD IS DEAD, knows nothing, and cannot praise God, … (Bible)

This is due to a technical issue which occurs and you can troubleshoot it with the assistance of the technical team of https://netgears.support/netgear-genie-support