The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Testimony & writings of Matthew Wiley

Just thought I’d share our recording with Matt Wiley. One of our best programs

highergroundoutreach.net/apps/videos/videos/show/17981129-higher-ground-tv-42

So have any of you guys watched my video, and if so, what did you think? :slight_smile:

By the way, I may be doing a part two soon, if anyone was interested. :slight_smile:

Blessings to you :slight_smile:

Matt

I thought I recognized the name! :slight_smile:

I started watching the video a couple of days ago at work, but haven’t gotten back to it yet (only got through the extended introductory phone video).

Btw, watching for a review from you on the new Superman movie, Matt. :wink: Dad and I kind of liked it although we thought it was rather greyer than it needed to be.

Edited to add: Matt has given a preliminary review over in the Gospel According to the Movies thread.

Hay all, Just posted my last interview with friend & prophetic writer Matt Wiley. You can find it at highergroundoutreach.net/apps/videos/videos/show/18079117-higher-ground-tv-44

got this on in the background at work…so might get interrupted. enjoying so far anyway.
btw Matt, i finally got round to adding you on Facehook.

just finished it. got a lot out of it. i envy the relationship between you and God, Matt. i don’t speak to Him as much as i ought…let alone listen in that way.

also good to hear about doubts and occasional agnosticism. i have also found comfort remembering what happened and what led me to where i am. also through listening to this, i realised that a very sad situation i find myself in currently is not permanent…that one day relationships will be restored.

thanks Matt and Steve :slight_smile:

Glad you got something out of it, bro :slight_smile: But don’t envy me, I feel the same way about myself, like my communication with God is awkward and haphazard at best… it’s not like I write those letters every day :neutral_face:

Yeah, it’s like one of my favorite authors, Frederick Buechner, said: If there’s no room for doubt, then there’s no room for me. :wink:
And yeah, looking back on our journey thus far and seeing what we’ve already experienced, what God has done for us, and has brought us through, can help us to keep moving forward. Like the Psalmist says, ‘Remember the deeds of the Lord.’ :slight_smile:
And I can relate to your situation, even though I don’t know exactly what it is. I have broken relationships that I can’t figure out how to mend in this life, but there is always the hope that maybe one day beyond the veil they will be, if they can’t be in this life. And that’s something to hold onto. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: