The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Wow, so what do you really believe? ...Statement of Faith

Ahhh… I think I found the site. And it’s not just a picture. Click on it and you’ll see a video.

abc13.com/society/massive-full-scale-version-of-noahs-ark-comes-to-life-/1416838/

Thanks!

Hi Jeff, I read your opening statement and liked a lot of it. Of course I disagree on some points. But being brothers in Christ, we are allowed to and still be friends, right?

There is no scriptural proof which says Jesus eternally existed as God. Jesus said Himself several times that He has a God in the gospels and Revelation, so He can’t be that God and so He can’t be “God,” in the highest sense of the word i.e. the God who fills heaven and earth. He is allowed to carry the title “God” since He is the subjector of the universe. But God, the supreme subjector will subject all to Christ. He is the perfect image of His God and so is Divine and human at the same time.

The evangel is that God sent His Son into the world to save sinners. It is not about Him sending Himself. God didn’t sacrifice Himself. He sacrificed His only begotten Son. That’s the evangel. Trinitarianism covers up the evangel.

The holy spirit is God’s spirit.

The spirit of truth is not a person any more than “a spirit of slavery” is a person or a “spirit of sonship” is a person. Spirit of truth is truth’s spirit or what one could say is truth’s invisible power.

At least that’s what I think.

Peace

I believe the same Paidion. Someday I hope to visit that ark. Imagine in Noah’s day how people must have been amazed at the enormity of Noah’s ark!