The Evangelical Universalist Forum

A Video Interview With My Friend/Group Leader, Steve Doss :)

Recently my friend/group leader had a video interview with Dr. Michael Jones, a linguist who, along with his wife Rhonda, founded New Covenant Group Studios, which is an outfit that encourages open-minded dialogue and love among people of all backgrounds and perspectives, and they run a program called The Place, where they interview different kinds of people who are open to free intellectual, spiritual, and scriptural dialogue.

As committed universalists they mainly will bring in those who share the same hope, but they also have a heart for atheists, and like to hear what they have to say as well.

Anyways, Dr. Jones asked Steve Doss, the leader of the group that I am part of that meets in downtown Milwaukie OR on Sunday evenings, if he would like to be interviewed, and have a discussion about a couple passages in Matthew, and here’s the interview that came of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSfqq0ZbU5s

It’s about an hour long, but it’s well worth sitting through. Steve even mentions me and my fiancee Kaylyn at one point. :wink:

Anyways, feel free to check it out. :slight_smile: And if nothing else it will give you a feel for Steve’s heart.
I enjoy being part of his group because of the kind of heart he has.
I would say that it reflects the heart of his loving Daddy. :slight_smile:

Blessings to you :slight_smile:

Matt