The Evangelical Universalist Forum

A wonderful video...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post, in case anyone is interested, a video that, when I first saw it, made me cry. Jenny and Tyler and the others featuring in it are probably (I would imagine) not universalists (but I don’t know), but the message is utterly amazing. To me, it emphasises that God does want us to return to Himself, and He does want to save us, and He puts amazing effort into reaching for us, even though we so often reject Him. I love the part with the declaration, “I will never harm you”; this emphasizes what God’s desires and love are really about - reconciliation and redemption from darkness and doubt and rebellion and lack of florishing to His glorious light! Praise God our Father forever! :smiley:

“Song for You” by Jenny and Tyler - youtube.com/watch?v=ptqTZSUt56E&feature=BFa&list=PLD684A95E84BCFCAA&lf=mh_lolz

(Also, in case anyone’s mildly interested, I’ve made two videos (from other peoples’ videos and images), which seek to spread an evangelistic message of God’s love - they’re not explicitly UR and they’re quite simple, but they may be of interest: :slight_smile:

“God’s amazing love in Jesus Christ” - youtube.com/watch?v=h6XRN80ovfk

“Accepting Jesus’ Amazing Love - Salvation Canon” - youtube.com/watch?v=AcDZcHHPCv8

Thanks to everyone! Jesus Christ bless you all richly for all your life and forevermore, when we shall all rejoice together in God’s New Heavens and New Earth - praise Him forever! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: