The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Alternate Plans: Superior Plan A

Father’s Superior Plan A=

“It is in Him, and through the shedding of His blood, that we have our deliverance–the forgiveness of our offences–so abundant was God’s grace, the grace which He, the possessor of all wisdom and understanding, lavished upon us, when He made known to us the mystery of His will. And this is in harmony with God’s merciful purpose for the government of the world when the times are ripe for it-- the purpose which He has cherished in His own mind of restoring the whole creation to find its one Head in Christ; yes, things in Heaven and things on earth, to find their one Head in Him. And you…”

Inferior plan b=

When in doubt consult Plan A

Ultimate Plan A =

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness”

Inferior plan b=

There is NO alternate plan.

Please consult Ultimate Plan A.

Alternate plan b=

My dear child, my son and daughter, just want you to know, if you wander off and become lost in the woods, you must come find me. I’m not wasting my time looking for you. You got lost, its your fault.
Love, Dad.

The Father of all father’s Plan>>>>>

My dear child, my son and daughter, just want you to know, if you wander off and become lost in the woods, stay put and I will find you. If you must, follow the river or creek, but beware of the critters that may drink from it. And I will find you! [​IMG]

Alternate plan b=

That I may know all the Bible with all the nuances.

The Father of all father’s Plan>>>>>

This is life eternal that we may know You. -John 17.3

That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death. Phil. 3:10

Posted by Anthony of Great Britain

Plan A: To take up Jesus’s invitation to live life abundantly (John 10:10). To be grateful for every new day, and to welcome every opportunity it brings (Matthew 6:34). To be a good and faithful steward and to take care of the beautiful world that God has created, including its plants, animals and natural resources. To follow Jesus’s commandment to love one another (John 13:34-35), to cherish those that have been created in his image (Genesis 1:27) and to see others through the eyes of grace. To welcome Christ in the stranger’s guise (Matthew 25:35) and to be a friend towards those in need (Isaiah 58:7). To strive always for peace, forgiveness and reconciliation, to take on Jesus’s challenge to love all, even our worst enemies (Matthew 5:44). To guard ourselves against the folly of pursuing material things, realising that what we truly love and trust is often revealed to us during their absence.

Plan B: ???

Sorry, there is no alternate Plan. Please check your parameters and try again.

Alternate plan b =

We choose to be lost sinners by our own willingness.

Father’s Superior Plan A =

“For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly , but because of him who subjected it, in hope…”

The following post is by Anthony2019

There are no alternate plans as far as the love of God is concerned. He will continue loving, no matter what response is given Him.

Today I went to the Eucharist in Lichfield, a magnificent cathedral that has been proclaiming the Christian message for over 1300 years.

The Eucharist took place at the High Altar and was attended by a group of people. The theme in the address was about the totality of God’s love, that we cannot do anything to make Him love us more, or do anything that would make Him love us less : “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord”.

The cathedral relies on donations but makes it a policy not to charge anyone for admission. People came through the door, men, women and children from all walks of life: believers, atheists, agnostics and they were all walking around, their eyes in awe of such a beautiful place of worship. There was nowhere that was out of bounds, no signs or railings. People could wander freely throughout the cathedral, light a candle, say a prayer, or just sit for as long as they like. This, I thought, is just what the House of God should be. A welcoming place, with doors open wide, so people can come in freely. Such is the grace and love of God, who invites all to come to Him, just as they are.

There is a very warm welcome for anyone who wants to be there. “Whosever will may come”.

alternate plan b=

I have come to try and save that which is lost, I tried and tried but alas have failed?

Superior Plan A =

“I have come to seek and to save that which is lost.”

Good News =

The unlimited Christ loses nothing. He completes His mission completely!

Superior Plan A =

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Alternate plan b =

I am not persuaded that there is not something than can separate us from the love of God.

Plan A =

"Our God IS the Saviour of ALL mankind, especially those who believe. Command this & teach this."

Alternate plan b minus=

Our God is a potential Saviour, and only for us who believe. Cross your fingers and hope this is true.