The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Are things getting WORSE or BETTER?

I agree entirely with NightRevan. :sunglasses:
A couple of things I would like to add: I had a realization (more of a remembrance of something I already mused about) that all the other religions in the world do have a seed of truth to them. The question is whether members of those religions recognize and cling to the Truth or focus on other “supernatural” voodoo effects brought on by demons. I do believe the Holy Spirit does bring people into the truth. As far as other people having muddy visions of Christ and not seeing the Truth clearly, I would say that it wouldn’t have been a problem in the first place if there wasn’t sin and rebellion in heaven in the first place. In other words, these other religions are, in fact, deceptions from Satan. At the same time, Christianity was never meant to be a religion :unamused: , so in a way, it is also a deception from Satan to settle for anything less than a relationship with Jesus. The point I am really trying to make is that wherever the laws/precepts/principles of the Kingdom of God (read: reflections of God’s character) prevail, that’s where the Holy Spirit leads people (potential citizens) to. Demonic forces lead elsewhere.
This relates to the topic because Satan is heightening his efforts to lead people astray in end times, I believe, as he is attempting to bring in false sons of God to lead the world. Satan could not defeat Christ, so he is going to take what he can get now. I’m actually not really that afraid of Satan’s ploys because God tells me in advance Satan’s plans through prophecy. I know God wins, anyways. Isn’t that exciting?! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: