The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Are you Born Again? What does it mean?...

OK, let me guess. You’re trying to ferret out the ELITE apostate universalists vs. the run-of-the-mill apostate universalists. It’s a righteous mission.

Frankly, I think Craig should be eternally tortured just for his hat. There has to be SOME justice!

Last word! :smiling_imp:

Ein Tad yr hwn wyt yn y Nefoedd
Sancteiddier dy enw

That’s me :smiley:

What !!

I looked that up your Welsh saying, Jeff and the translation was “Our Father crookedly drives the heavens.”

BA put Jeff in the “counterfeit tongues” category. :laughing:

Curses! foiled again Muttley :imp:

lol

Jeff, I love you my friend. I just read the short testimony you posted in another discussion. I understand maybe a little. I shook my fist at God once after ten years in the church. Twenty years after my fist shaking He found me and He said let’s do it outside the church this time. I have literally gone through hell since He found me. However this trying time has been the very best years of my life. Today I am all but confined to the house and attached to an oxygen line. I suffer three life ending diseases and yet have a real day to day 24/7 over riding joy. I have also never been at greater peace. How can one explain such a mystery.

Thank you John

And your testimony warms ny heart - such peace in the midst of such trouble - you are an inspiration.

Sorry to hear that, when did this happen?

I suffer from constant migraine headaches which essentially take me out and there is no real cause for them that they can find, but once I realized our life is not our own, there is nothing, not even physical illness that can ever end it. It is one of the few reasons I worry little about anything because I know He is in me and I am in him despite what this body does to me. This is what it truly means to be Born-Again.

I remember being worried all the time about needing to fulfill some ministry role in the Body of Christ. I did what I thought Scripture said, “Strive”, “Workout”, “Tremble”, etc. but it made me a miserable person who could not do what I knew I needed to do. The Gospel of Salvation for all mankind changed that striving, and put me at complete peace. My striving comes through rest in Him; my working out of Salvation comes from knowing and submitting to the Lord knowing He is guiding my path and tremble with joy every time things look the bleakest I rejoice when He comes through!

Because of this experience, because of this knowledge, I realize what it means to be Born-Again. (Tying it back)

Craig.

Most migraine headaches are caused by demonic spirits. You or someone else that is baptized in the Holy Spirit lay hands on your head and say: I command the spirit of migraine to go in Jesus name. Command the blood flow throughout your head to be normal in Jesus name. Command the pain to go in Jesus name. That spirit of migraine has to obey the name of Jesus. I believe you will be healed and delivered from these migraine headaches if you follow these instructions. God bless. :wink:

I can speak in a tongue. It just so happens to be English.

***"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing." - I Cor. 13:1-3 ***

BA: Most migraine headaches are caused by demonic spirits. You or someone else that is baptized in the Holy Spirit lay hands on your head and say: I command the spirit of migraine to go in Jesus name. Command the blood flow throughout your head to be normal in Jesus name. Command the pain to go in Jesus name. That spirit of migraine has to obey the name of Jesus. I believe you will be healed and delivered from these migraine headaches if you follow these instructions.

Tom: I don’t know what to say. Positively amazing. Wow.

Let me know if it works Craig.

B, WHY are you interested in knowing who here speaks in tongues? What’s the point of the question?

Tom

Tom.

Trying to see the parts of the bible you believe and the ones you don’t. By your response… is it fair to say you do not?

Btw, Tom,. 100% of terminal diseases are caused by demonic spirits. I have prayed for many, many people with awesome results using my authority over sickness in Jesus name. :wink:

OK. And that would make penicillin an angelic spirit? It seems to kill demonic spirits pretty well.

Miracles are a distraction. They’re entertainment for some people. For others, a way to test their magic or God Himself.

Miracles are not the thing to brag about. Focus on the important stuff - like the resurrection and salvation.

100% of death is caused by dying.

This was a test for you BA. I just wanted to see how much you would over exaggerate and make up some stupid imagination.

I live in Calgary, it has the highest record of migraines because we are one of the highest elevations in the world for a city. We also have huge pressure drops due to barometric pressure from the warm air from the mountains which is unique to the area called Chinooks. Doctors do not know the physical reason why people get migraines when a Chinook is coming, but they do know it is caused by the Chinooks. It can go from -40’C to 10’C in an hour here. That is 50’ change in Celsius (90’ change in Fahrenheit).

You are one deluded fellow to believe everything is caused by spirits. Not everything is spiritual. First comes the physical and then the spiritual.

Anytime I am sick, I rebuke the illness in the name of Jesus and it leaves. I am sick very little almost not at all. So thanks for teaching something I already know and do. However, i guarantee that anyone who goes through a 90’ change in temperture in an hour will suffer physical effects and it isn’t spiritual of why.

Craig.

That might be true, but I still stand by what I said. You have it backwards.The spiritual world governs the physical. What manifests in the physical came from the spiritual. God bless.

Wow again.

No answer I’d give to any theological question you’d ask is likely to be understood. Nor does my silence give you grounds to conclude anything about my spiritual experience.

So you just keep poking around the site for opportunities to judge people, B. It’s what you do best, and you do it so spirit-filled, and with such authority. If being Spirit-filled means being what you have been on this site, then no thank you.

T

This is getting a little too mystical for me …

Sonia :sunglasses:

Tom.

Wow again and again. Who is judging? Not me. I have not said a word what it means to be spirit-filled. By your comments… is it fair that you don’t lay hands on the sick or pray in tongues?

Sonia.

I guess it would be mystical for people if they are not walking in the God giving authority over sickness and demons that Jesus died for us to walk in. :wink:

B: Who is judging?

T: Eh, that would be you.

B: I have not said a word what it means to be spirit-filled.

T: You don’t need to. And the judging I was referring to doesn’t have anything to do with what I think you’ve said about being Spirit-filled.

B: Is it fair that you don’t lay hands on the sick or pray in tongues?

T: Believe me, my answer wouldn’t help you and you’d just judge and dump on it.

T