The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Gospel Conversations—an exciting discovery!

I was so excited to be told about the Gospel Conversations​ podcast that I’ve listened to hours over the past week and I’ve created a blog post to introduce others to their intriguing series called “Hope & Hell”.

1 Like

Thanks so much for providing this resource, Alex. I don’t know your personal circumstances, but I’m sorry you’ve experienced a rough year. I have very much appreciated all the work that you have done over the years on this web site and your own social media to direct people towards the greater hope. As a Canadian, I can appreciate the smaller audience of universalist advocates that you experience in Australia. I am so thankful that the “miracle” of the Internet allows meaningful exchange of ideas without borders. Thanks again for all you’ve written and all you do. I’m sure I’m not alone in expressing my appreciation from the anonymity of my laptop.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement! 2019 is already shaping up to be very exciting as I’ve organised to meet Robin Parry in person for the first time! I’m very thankful for the internet too, as humanly speaking it allowed me to discover the Greater Hope, to connect with others who hold it, and to share it freely with those who have not yet heard it :slight_smile: