The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Has the Holy Spirit slain you lately?

Oh here’s a good one.

Luke 9:1

Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

We still have the Great Commission to do and Jesus left everyone powerless to do it?

face palm. :open_mouth:

Praise you, Lord for this verse.

Acts1:8 in red letters:

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

So what is the 5th word in that verse?

Yes…you see it now…POWER!

Here’s a couple things I’ll share, that folks might find useful

First is a prayer from Christian mystic Tiffany Snow

Second is something I’ve learned from observing a Native American with a heart condition. He want to the white hospitals and doctors. But he also went to the medicine men, medicine women and ceremonies, of the Lakota people. When I asked about this, I was told the spiritual healing also makes the white doctors medicine work more effectively. Since no scientific experiments have been conducted to validate this, I’ll have to honor centuries of wisdom, from their medicine men and women.

If you read Wright’s book A More Excellent Way

…which I have only read parts of…he tries to show the spiritual causes related to health problems.

I think medicine is holistic and so we have to treat the spirit, mind and body…combo treatments sometimes.

I am looking at KJV Matt. 28:20 right now and it says in Jesus’ words:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever, I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Jesus never took his command back to heal people or cast out demons.

People have doubted and let their spiritual tanks run dry then made themselves of no effect by not studying the scriptures themselves on this question in detail enough.

Instead they took the word of other men over the Word of God.

I know a Christian Missionary Alliance preacher who said he prayed over a baby with a very high fever and the fever broke in the middle of the night.

Another missionary guy reported his arm was broke in 5 places until he had 4 or 5 Mexican ladies pray over him with laying on of hands for close to an hour.

He thought his arm would never come back but it recovered.

That quote of Snow’s is a good one. I need to write it down later.

I thought I saw the faintest outlines of a ghost a few nights back after my trip to disperse the Gospel but I figured it was probably the Holy Spirit.

I don’t allow myself to over worry about evil spirits because I know God has my back.

I ran into a taxi driver in D.C. who tried to put a fear notion in my head while I was delivering the Gospel…he was either an atheist or a Luciferian most likely…

He tried the paternal routine with me…but I blew him off…

It was quite ham handed of him to presume to counsel me when I only knew him for about 3 minutes.

Even your friends will try to hinder you with silly observations…

You ought to read Mission Network News. Christians in the West are deceived and don’t know what missionaries know.

Missionaries Pray Away Demons
mnnonline.org/news/missiona … -redeemed/