The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

I agree, i hate Trump personally attacking his enemies & Pelosi is quickly demonstrating she is a witch who needs a broomstick.

1 Like

I’m glad Trumpers and the right are not so religious as to indulge in name-calling.

Let’s have a short, video moment - to emphasize this point. :crazy_face:

If Trump doesn’t name his enemies, the lies they are telling, and the narrative they are spinning out of thin air - who is going to? He is the Pres we need right NOW. Maybe there will be a time for silk stockings and bowties in the future - right NOW there is a battle being waged. He gives as good as he gets, and that’s where the country is now. If he doesn’t fight for us, it’s game over.

Then, on the other hand - “perhaps”: for the near future. :crazy_face:

Is the “best” yet to come?

Let’s get down in the dirt, shall we? Listen to this phone call, between Donald and Mike. :crazy_face:

This nicely displays the differing desires of moderates and those on the extreme right and left.

As for Obama’s ‘economy’ - you should look for the best arguments against your thesis. I try to do that - who has written most morally and intelligently against my position or my candidate - I seek that out. There are MANY sources that will disagree with the ‘Obama led a great recovery economically’ thesis. Here is one, but you should seek out more if you’re really interested.

I appreciate the quick confirmation

If this is true then Trump is a complete insane madman!

Yeah right. We’d be much better of with…hmm…
It’s ok Michael, the culture has gone nuts with the flogging of truth by the Left in the media; hardly anyone sees clearly anymore. All a person can do is try his hardest to find the truth, and to do that one has to search the opposition as well.

Youre a social Darwinist Dave. You hold to the constitution. The principles of the constitution were founded on the God of reason and nature. Not revelation. He doesn’t intervene in the affairs of men. It wasn’t until the great depression that FDR introduced the Social Security act. Before that America was social Darwinist. I don’t deny that Darwinism operates in nature but Christ calls us to go beyond the laws of nature (miracle love) and show compassion on the weak. Not let nature take its course.

And as for ther brave hero Mitt Romney - Pierre Defecto - was he really brave, or just pissed off and vindictive? Here’s one view:

One more on Obama’s ‘new normal’ - when he stated that we had to get used to higher levels of unemployment, and jobs going overseas - blah blah everything is bad - and Trump proved him wrong within a few months of taking office.

"It’s hard to believe that just two short years ago, our economy was limping along with no sign of a massive boom around the corner.

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, the pivotal factor in the last two years has been President Donald Trump.

Consider this. From 2009 to 2014, real median income fell overall. It did jump a few times between 2012 and 2014, but the overall trend was one of malaise. The reason? President Barack Obama’s regulations and taxes sat like a wet blanket over our economy. I’m just saying - we hear slogans all the time that are spoken as if they are fact - but very seldom does anyone track them down to really make the determination if they are or not.

Many of his policies aimed at curing perceived social injustices rather than promoting economic growth. He reasoned that it was an injustice that every American did not have health insurance, and that CEOs made hundreds of times more income than the average worker. It was also an injustice that banks and big business took advantage of consumers."
more at https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/09/26/how-trump-rescued-our-economy-from-obamas-new-normal/

One more time

1 Like

That’s why I stick to trustworthy sources. Like the BBC News, France-24, NHK from Japan, and the Weekly World News. :crazy_face:

Authors of Social Security Believed It Was Unconstitutional

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/authors-social-security-believed-it-was-unconstitutional?fbclid=IwAR3SKXsssRTwQ8Wzv0tQQSMlAGAhitOwIh_FkfAEYPslwyu_FMA4xfXtSr0

Here’s the full comment of my friend. Remember he’s a Trump supporter and hates everything social:

you are correct Trump will be graded in his next term on his current economic policy. We are currently living on Obamanomics this term with a few immediate tweaks like no tax for not having insurance!!!

I listen to Tucker occasionally. Tonight he said some things I could not believe, in a report about the NEW WAY FORWARD ACT that is currently in the House with at least 45 Democrats so far approving it.

So, I read the Act and Tucker reported correctly. It is a poison arrow through the heart of America (my words). These people do want to destroy America.

Here is one small section. You’ll be delighted to know that actual violent criminals - up to 400K of them -will be welcomed back at your expense, transportation, food, lodgings, health care. It’s like reading something from a demented mind.

Title Vll H.R. 5383
“The Right to Come Home”
VII

Right To Come Home

Reconsidering and reopening immigration cases

(a)

In general

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Attorney General—

(1)

shall grant a motion to reconsider or reopen proceedings pursuant to paragraph (6) or (7) of section 240© of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a©) with respect to any alien who—

(A)

on or after April 24, 1996—

(i)

was ordered removed, deported, or excluded; or

(ii)

departed the United States pursuant to a grant of voluntary departure under section 240B of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229c) (regardless of whether or not the alien was ordered removed, deported, or excluded); and

(B)

demonstrates that the alien—

(i)

would not have been considered inadmissible, excludable, or deportable under the immigration laws (as defined in section 101(a)(17) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(17))) if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; or
(in other words, if this HR 5383 HAD been in effect when the crime was committed, the felon would not be deported. !!!)
(ii)

would have been eligible to apply for relief from removal, deportation, or exclusion under such laws if this Act, and the amendments made by this Act, had been in effect on the date on which such order was issued or the voluntary departure took place; and

(2)

shall deem an alien who makes the demonstration under paragraph (1)(B) as not having been removed, deported, excluded, or departed, and as not having failed to depart under a voluntary departure order, for all purposes under the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.).

(b)

Previously filed application; previous motions To reopen or reconsider

The Attorney General may not reject or deny a motion to reconsider or reopen under subsection (a) because—

(1)

the alien did not include a copy of any previously filed application for relief; or

(2)

the alien had previously filed a motion to reopen or reconsider.

©

Deadline

The deadline described in paragraphs (6)(B) and (7)©(i) of section 240© of the Immigrations and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a©) shall not apply to a motion to reopen or reconsider under this section.

(d)

Transportation

The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide transportation for aliens eligible for reopening or reconsideration of their proceedings under this section, at Government expense, to return to the United States for further immigration proceedings and shall admit or parole the alien into the United States.

Read the whole thing - it is not very long
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr5383/text

And get a load of this, especially the last sentence:
"3)

Civil immigration warrants shall not be made available to the officers or employees of any State, or any political subdivision of a State, through the National Crime Information Center database or its incorporated criminal history databases. Federal, State, and local law enforcement officials are prohibited from entering into the National Crime Information Center database or its incorporated criminal history databases information that relates to an alien’s immigration status, the existence of a prior removal, deportation, or voluntary departure order entered against an alien, or any allegations of civil violations of the immigration laws. Any information described in this paragraph that is in the National Crime Information Center database shall be removed from such database not later than 90 days after the enactment of the New Way Forward Act."

My Trumpster friend just got back with me about how we are under Obama’s economics:

Cole this theory has been true since the dawn of presidents. You will never see their economy plan until their second term so they are working of the last president economic plan. There are little tweaks like dropping taxes on not having insurance and some renegotiations of fair trade that are driving the economy as well so Trump get 1/2 credit.

1 Like

Here’s the article that has appeared: