The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Here’s a surprising bit of good news:

Study: Most Europeans agree with Trump

video.foxnews.com/v/5496927840001/

You have to take into account Dave that THAT is coming from Faux News… not “news” just opinion. :astonished:

I don’t take that into account, davo. It’s a poll, which everyone around here seems to worship. This one just happened to shed light on a couple of surprising things.

This is terrible. Simply terrible. I got this from the MSN site today. It’s from the Washington Post. I thought I better share it PROMPTLY:

Analysis | The dark side of Trump’s much-hyped China trade deal: It could literally make you sick

I try to get most of my news, from reliable sources - like the BBC News and Supermarket tabloids. But I just had to share this, as the title caught my attention. :wink:

This is terrible. Simply terrible. I got this from the MSN site today. It’s from the Washington Post. I thought I better share it PROMPTLY:

I suspected the fair minded folks at the Wash Post were chicken experts!

Well they’ve spread around a chicken product for a long time - and I don’t mean eggs. :laughing:

Inconvenient.

Hmmm,I could not find that article on the BBC site, maybe I missed it??

OTOH, BBC readers know what they like:

If you can find some documentation online…showing holes in these BBC stories - please share it. :wink:

Once again you’ve missed the point.

Unless you were making a very sly joke. In which case,

Please refresh this multitasking Nerd. As my attention, might have been elsewhere. :laughing:

As a public service to this forum, let me quote from this article:

Christian and Zen, you ask?

In case you’re wondering about this GIF. It’s a BBC younger version of Sherlock Holmes - in this modern century. With all its modern technology. And Dr. Watson following him. As for me? I’m off to see Spider-man Homecoming this afternoon. :smiley:

In case you’re wondering about this GIF. It’s a BBC younger version of Sherlock Holmes - in this modern century. With all its modern technology. And Dr. Watson following him. As for me? I’m off to see Spider-man Homecoming this afternoon. :smiley:

Give me Basil Rathbone!

I’m am sure some folks here, would like today’s Quora discussion:

How do I explain to my kids why the media is so biased against Donald Trump?

And for all the nerds in the audience. This summer’s superhero movies are excellent. I have already seen Wonder Woman and Guardians of the Galaxy - vol. 2 And Spider-man Homecoming is another excellent movie. I have to get a shirt, like Peter Parker wore - in the movie. On the front, the top part said

. And the bottom half asked:

A better caption is "

To which the reply is:

I’m still unable to find the BBC reporting on the large poll that showed the majority of Europeans agree with Trump’s immigration policy. If anyone has seen it reported there please let me know.

But the oral sex article was important enough to print?

Well we know it’s not bias on the part of the BBC! We know this because…hmm…

I thought it was a big story, showing how the regular folk of Europe are able to see past the bs from the elite, published in the papers. The folks know the damage wrought by Muslim immigration. But you would not know it by reading the papers.

Don, you misquoted me entirely, then called ‘my’ statement ludicrous.
It was not my statement.
To clear the record, will you please retract your attribution of that quote to me?

The oral sex article from the BBC is entitled Oral sex spreading unstoppable bacteria. The link is bbc.com/news/health-40520125. I would say the article title, could have appeared - in a supermarket tabloid (where I also get my news from, by the way). But they are getting their statistics, from the World Health Organization. The same organization that ranks the US…in the mid thirties - in the quality of health care. And they do quote from a subject matter expert: Dr Teodora Wi, from the WHO.

On a deeper level, one could say that ALL individuals have bias. And ALL groups have bias. Some individuals and groups, just don’t exhibit “the same degree” of bias. Granted. The BBC news doesn’t always have the same…eye catching titles…as the supermarket tabloids. Or the “prestigious” Washington Post, whose story I shared previously. But they do inform us of stories, that are not always covered elsewhere.

And for folks who complain here about Muslims. Look at today’s BBC story entitled US priest pulls out gun in Florida road rage incident at bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40547137. If a US priest will shoot you, for a road rage incident - then is anyone REALLY safe?

And for folks who complain here about Muslims. Look at today’s BBC story entitled US priest pulls out gun in Florida road rage incident at bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40547137. If a US priest will shoot you, for a road rage incident - then is anyone REALLY safe?

The issue is that the Priest follows (or should) follow Jesus who tells us to love our neighbor and enemies but Muslims are supposed to follow Muhammad who beheaded hundreds of his enemies and to enslave,subjugate or kill infidels and that Sharia law is above any country’s law.

In the Priest’s case it’s about his individual transgression but as for the Muslim , to accept Western values he would in reality have to renounce Islam.

Steve, can you provide a source for your statement about the six countries?

These countries have no functioning governments to validate the backgrounds of the people coming into the US

I don’t have a single source and it can be easily googled. It’s well known for years that Somalia is controlled by Warlords, Yemen and Sudan are in a civil war, Libya is in chaos since Gaddafi’s overthrow and Syria is occupied by multiple forces and Iran is a designated state sponsor of terrorism.

I rather take medical advice from The Who than from WHO!

I wonder if he consecrated the bullet so it became the body and blood of Christ :smiley: