After many years thinking about starting a blog, I’ve finally done it It’s called Reforming Hell. For those who think I chose an odd topic to focus on, I think that our view of what happens after death affects our view of God, people around us & even the world itself.
I hope to cover:
- How does reforming hell affect our view of who God is and who people are?
- How does our view of hell relate to our view of justice & the purpose of punishment?
- What things in this world, which is hellish for many people, can we reform?
- Can people in hell be reformed? Is hell a place of reformation – a reforming hell?
- How are Christians currently trying to reform the view of hell?
- How have past Christians wanted to reform the view of hell?