The Evangelical Universalist Forum

JESUS SHOWED ME MY SOUL

Jesus came to prepare me to this Event : The illumination of my conscience.
You can download my testimony on my website.
faustinadivinemercymaria.wordpress.com/

Sister Maria +

Sister,

Many of us are in fact interested in the Roman Catholic Divine Mercy movement. However, you posted this in a category set for hosting and discussing debates between forum authors and outside authors; so I’ve moved it to the Christian Living category instead (where it seems fairly appropriate.)

We are not a New Age forum – the owners and administrators and (most of) the guest authors are trinitarian Christians from a number of different denominational backgrounds. However, since the forum isn’t a church we do allow people who are more or less involved in New Age religious ideas (and non-trinitarians for that matter) to post here as part of our evangelical outreach to them. At least one of the site founders and administrators converted to Christianity out of a messy spiritualist/New Age life, too, though most of us have been Christians since childhood.

The link, in case anyone wants to know, goes to a Wordpress weblog where “Sister Maria” claims to be president of a (or the?) virtual community of Missionaries of Divine Mercy, based at a (or the?) shrine of Divine Mercy in Spain. (There are numerous shrines to the Divine Mercy of Jesus Christ being erected all over the world, not only the original one in Poland.)

While I have no way to confirm the author is legitimate, of course, her testimony (which can be found here) does seem to be legitimately Roman Catholic, and she does seem to be working with the RCC Divine Mercy program. I haven’t checked her link with a specially robust anti-virus system however, so I can’t give it a pass on that, yet.

St Faustina’s diary can be bought (via a donation) from the website of the Marians of the Immaculate Conception, www.marian.org, which by the way is where I got my copy a year or two ago. :slight_smile:

Hi Jason:
I’m only going to comment on the anti-virus. Virus Total is a site I use - it’s free- and it uses multiple free and paid anti-virus products. You can check a URL - which you want. There’s also a way to forward emails with attachments for scans, which I have used in the past.

It says this in the About page

Oooh, nice, Randy, thanks!

Good, the root site (and presumably its subpages) came back clean across the board. :sunglasses:

So did our forum, btw; though I see someone is already scanning it on occasion (last time being about two weeks ago). :slight_smile: