The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Journal

What about a “Journal” section - each member - or each member who has posted x amount of times, whatever - could open and maintain a journal on a daily or weekly basis, that would be open for other members to view but not to comment or edit.
A lot of things could be put there that would clutter up the forum in other spots.

I don’t even know if I would use it, but I might.

Interesting, Dave. You are quite the administrator. You should be a mod…

Dave,
I think that’s a pretty good idea, we’ll discuss it.

Thanks,
Sonia

Steve, modding is for those with the gift. :open_mouth:
For me, it would be one of those “Things that make you want to gouge your eyes out with your pinky, shove scalding hot pokers in your ears, and repeatedly slam the door of a 1950s-vintage, American-made sedan on your head” :laughing:
-Inhabitatio Dei-

:laughing:

Interesting idea, I’ll discuss it with the other Administrators & Moderators.

It would also be a place for the moderators t- bless each and every one of 'em - to take posts out of the main area, that may be mis-posted or, in my case, just simply rambling, as I’m doing now, with lots of, commas, and not really, saying anything at, all. :laughing: - and place the entry there.

I don’t know if it would work or not.

We’ve discussed it & unfortunately we think we have already reached the limit of the content we can read, moderate, etc. but people are free to start their own blogs if they want & link to it from here… :slight_smile:

Well this is all I have to say about that:

Haha - I just was given a link to an emoticons gallery!! My first one!! Seriously I do hear you about the amount of content we already have. No prob.

:blush: :stuck_out_tongue: