The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Kundalini invading the church

Kundalini invading the church. This phenomenon starts after laying hands on people. Could the so called Hitler Greet have caused the same effect on the masses in 1938, Nurnberg? Was the whole Nazi stuff a Kundalini ritual?

EndTimes Babylon will make the whole world drunk (Jeremiah 51:7). Do we think here of a Kundalini spirit that invades into the whole world?

Oh, come on now. Do you think Jesus, Christ, our Heavenly Father and the Holy Angels…would ALLOW this in a mainline church?

I think you are suffering from demon-itus. You are seeing demons responsible for everything. Demons in UFO aliens…demons in Zombies and the Zombie Apocalypse (actually, that one gets my stamp of approval)…demons in car sales people…etc.

And I shared that, on another recent thread here. Videos don’t prove - or disprove - aliens or anything else. As videos can be made to show anything. That’s what Hollywood and professional filmmakers - are all about. Even if you had a REAL video of flying saucers or aliens…How can you prove, that the video is NOT doctored - or professionally produced?

If you want to believe, that demons are more powerful…then a congregation of believing Christians - that’s your privilege. But to me, it doesn’t make sense.

AMEN :grimacing:

Bombarie, that is an excellent video exposé, which I sent to my pastor a couple months ago! Very short, very honest, and very informative.

The Toronto Blessing (TB) / Holy Laughter phenomena continue to spread and dovetail with dominionism and the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)—with Bethel Church in Redding, California now being a central force in the worldwide growth of this toxic mixture.

Here is a good historical overview, from a secular source, of this alarming merging and increasing popularity of TB-dominionism-NAR.

In all this, I recognize the relevance of this verse:

But understand this, that in the last days perilous times will come.
2 Tim. 3:1.

We may not be in control, but we can trust the One who is:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27.

Well if you look back in the posts here on the forum, you may find a different idea about the ‘end times Babylon’ thing, to be precise the position that all of that has happened and that this is simply a historical event, is in and of itself quite a revelation.

IF (cough cough) Kundalini is invading the church (and this seen as a problem) then the most logical recommendation would be to — leave the church!

FACT… without the sledgehammer of FEAR Christendom falls over, which is pretty much where it is — lying on its side, because people are waking up.

It’s time to speak out - on these things. Kundalini is a Hindu phenomena - NOT a Christian one.

Let me point folks to some books. And come out of the closet, as a Subject Matter Expert.

For examples of spiritual writings on Amazon, look at:

Well, I hung around with these book authors. As well as the saint, in this House Is On Fire. And with the Native American, Two Feathers Medicine Clan. And my Protestant mother Lucille - now deceased, was born with the gift of prophecy.

Anyway, Dhyan Yogi is a master of Kundalini Yoga. And you can read his biography and see for yourself.

Essentially, the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholic traditions… talk about God’s energies and God’s essence. In the Christian faith, this energy is accumulated in Theosis.

In non-Christian traditions, it can be used for spiritual experiences or healing. That’s what Kundalini is about. And I once asked an internal question:

Is Shaktipat (the awakening of Kundalini energy) the same, as the Holy Spirit?

Well, I pondered it. Until the Holy Spirit approached me and echoed the same question

Is Shaktipat (the awakening of Kundalini energy) the same, as the Holy Spirit?

The answer is

No, it is not.

Kundalini is just God’s energy floating around. It’s called Prana in Hindu philosophy and Qi in Chinese philosophy. And ancient medicine traditions, like Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Tibetan Medicine - utilize its application.

The same thread setter here, alluded to Sathya Sai Baba - having a demonic influence. They are right. I experienced him, having some type of cosmic hypnotic power. Well, it DIDN’T work on me. And later I had a dream, in which he came out…of a giant Jack-In-The-Box. Then I knew he was a big, cosmic joke.

But the thread setter here (along with others), try to sell us on Flying Saucers. Well, in this universe…they operate by the laws of science. If they exist, that is. And this idea came to me. That one or more of our bright physicists or electrical engineers, would have a theoretical prototype - of how they work. If they really exist.

See:

How would a flying saucer work?

I hope this poster quits trying to produce videos - apparently showing “alleged” demon activity. Especially when videos can be doctored or created, by professional video producers and filmmakers. And demons have their hands full, making people do bad things. Like rapes, murders, war, etc.

If they want to do a REAL service…then present some videos, on the tribulation and the Zombie Apocalypse.

And I can present some GOOD stories, from today’s Dark web newsletters. That are much more informative:

And since this posted mentioned this. Here’s the non-denominational site, Got Questions’s take:

Let me post another article - with a brief video - and make a few comments.

What happens AFTER folks experience - the Toronto Blessing? If they are more passionate, about sharing the Orthodox Christian message with others…the the “alleged” demon activity behind it…failed to do their job. The “alleged” demon activity - if successful…would be to LEAD FOLKS AWAY - from traditional Christian understanding and the great commission. Did the demons accomplish their job???

So what happened, in the four minute video? Well, a woman missionary was interviewed. She had a PhD in systematic theology and was all burned out. But she was healed of a disease (s) and saw Jesus. And now she leads a global ministry, that has 11,00 churches? Did the demons succeed in their mission???

Now let’s look at this article and I will quote the summary:

Whether people laugh or shake is irrelevant, what matters is their teaching and their fruit. And the people at Catch the Fire, IHOP, Bethel Church and Morningstar preach the full gospel about Jesus Christ, and their fruit is thousands of people saved and renewed in their faith. To say that these Jesus-loving Christians are involved in some Hindu cult is simply ridiculous.

But first, some humor from the Sunil Bali newsletter:

Three 5-year-old boys were sitting in the park arguing over whose Dad was the greatest.
One said, “My Dad is the greatest because he’s the town’s Mayor.”
The second boy said, “That’s pretty good, but my Dad owns the biggest hotel in town.”
The third boy said, “That’s nothing, my Dad owns Hell. Before he came back from the pub late last night, my mum said she was going to give it to him.”

Let me leave everyone, with a nice quote. And a few clips, from the Zombie Apocalypse. And I do see brother Hermano (brother in Spanish), making some up and coming commentary. I will respond with any dialogue, after my Anglican service (which is part of the ACNA).

“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right.”-- Marianne Williamson

Davo, if you mean by “leave the church” to leave a local assembly where things are happening with which you disagree, I can see that. But I also believe that what is now step-by-step coming needs to be discussed and exposed and resisted, including fear. The name of the LORD is a strong tower.”

Since an hour of trial is coming on the whole earth, I don’t think people will be able to (cough cough) their way out of that reality.

These verses come to mind:

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Rev. 3:10.

Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. Jude 1:3.

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25.

Regarding fear, as far as “exhorting one other” goes, certainly we need to be reminded, and share the fact with others, that God is love (1 Jn 4:8, 16), and that “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love” (1 Jn. 4:18).

But we are not to ignore or dismiss all the many prophetic warnings and exhortations as being irrelevant to us, or already all fulfilled. For example, Peter says,

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. …So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. …Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:8-18.

Let me add a couple of notes here. Kundalini yoga has been going on for centuries. Just as the Native American ceremonies, have been going on for centuries. And there are very few Eastern yogic masters, who can do this. And I know who they are.

If you argue that demons, are causing this - in a particular church. Guess what? Demons must have known, that we would one day - have global communication. Back in the days, that Israel was an isolated people. And they are going outside Kundalini tradition. Which means that only select people - can bestow it. And they were particular, who that gave Shaktipat too. Now it’s a bit more open.

The ways of the Wisdom traditions, seem strange to outsiders. Like the Kundalini and Sharktipat traditions - of the East. Or the Ayahuasca and Peyote ceremonies - of the Native Americans. Where I can neither confirm - nor deny - whether I have ever participated. That’s my standard CIA style answer.

Now Got Questions argues that the Toronto Blessing, is probably demon activity. Because they can’t find that in the Bible. But the key question to ask…is what happens to the people - after the Toronto Blessing. If they see Jesus and go back to preaching a mainline gospel. Or get healed of diseases and follow the great commission. Guess what? If there is demon activity, the the demons are failing massively - in their job. Most likely, it is the Holy Spirit…operating in a new and exiting way. And to compare it to kundalini symptoms, is really comparing apples and oranges.

I leave everyone with today’s article, from Roman Catholic priest - Richard Rorh at Contemplation: Perennial Wisdom

]

“I encourage you to participate in some form of breaking bread this weekend as a contemplative practice, a way to open your heart and be deeply present to someone else.”
— Richard Rohr

I like this.:smile:

So tell me what you know about demons today?

Thanks

Call it a gut level feeling…or a warning. I have sensed them in (or around) black magicians - in Africa. When I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Liberia, West Africa. Black magic is alive and well there…And so is Christianity and Islam. And black magic is alive and well elsewhere. I can’t put this into a test tube, scientific laboratory test, etc. NOR would I want to. Perhaps it’s the Holy Spirit warning me. Or I had become more aware, after hanging around the right people and places. I don’t know, exactly.

However, I’m also down to earth. And would first seek out scientific explanations - for events.

“Never have more children than you have car windows.”-- Erma Bombeck

Thanks!

(always been a fan of Erma Bombeck)