The Evangelical Universalist Forum

MH370 the ufo abduction of the century?

MH370 could be the ufo abduction of the century. I would not be surprised if the antichrist will come with MH370 and use the crew as a change for world peace. Radar data of MH370 suggest that the aircraft was aubducted.

is the antichrist a fabricated figure in Daniel 2:43?

Well, I read through some - of the YouTube comments. One user mentioned this possibility:

Its most probably flown into a space/time portal or wormhole, its the only plausible explanation given there is no wreckage or distress calls.

Another user offered this comment.

The flight disappeared because the earth is flat and they don’t have gps over the southern oceans.

Which this video gives credence to that theory.

And here’s another YouTube commentator:

My theory is that the plane was shot down by accident during a botched military exercise. Now the offending government is covering up.

Etc.

Does anyone here, have any better theories - to explain the video? Then the one the poster suggested? Or a sampling I’ve shared, from YouTube commentators?

Well, I watched ALL of the X-files series.

Where the main premise - of most shows…is that there is a government conspiracy, to cover up aliens among us. Which would have to be, if UFOs were true.

And the non-denominational site Got Questions, has covered this topic:

Well, Got Questions does buy into this possibility (i.e. demons and UFOs) - in the first article.

I think demons have better things to do. Like get folks to shoot people, who insult their mule - during the western days.

Most likely, any demons masquerading as UFO aliens…Would be for the sole purpose, of diverting attention…from the up-and-coming tribulation and Zombie Apocalypse.

I found the answer, to the poster’s initial question!!! The first video is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

That’s what the UFO’s are. They are really American (or Chinese or Russian) ships, from the future. But due to worm or black holes…briefly opening up a time portal…they look like UFO’s. Which implies that 370, is somewhere in the past.

Well, I’m equally divided between this theory…And one shared by a YouTube poster.

The flight disappeared because the earth is flat and they don’t have gps over the southern oceans.

Which this video gives credence to that theory.