The Evangelical Universalist Forum

My videos on YouTube

I not really sure where to put this (if any of the moderators want to move it feel free). But I have made about 3 videos, each relating to Hell and UR. Any feedback and cristicism would be appreciated. Also if you have any ideas for future videos please don’t hesitate to tell them. I’m always thinking of something new I can do to get this message out.

My YouTube Channel
youtube.com/user/awakeningaletheia?feature=mhsn

Hell - A Doctrine of Demons
youtube.com/watch?v=UA5bAnbDDGA&feature=channel_video_title

Hell and Free Will
youtube.com/watch?v=XufWU2mx3F8&feature=relmfu

Making All Thing New
youtube.com/watch?v=lvjhiopVFHE&feature=relmfu

I’m really enjoying these videos. Good stuff and thanks.

I’ll second that. :slight_smile:

Yep.Good Stuff! Thanks.

L O V E I T .

In “Hell - A Doctrine of Demons” , who is the seated man who is speaking at 6:10? He hits the nail on the head.

Also where did the clip at 9:50 come from?

I only watched the Hell - A Doctrine of Demons. Where did you get that horrifying animation from, at around 2:00?

Thanks everyone! I’m still working on making a series of videos about systematic Universal theology (sounds boring but if I can make them as interesting as these 3 maybe people will listen :wink: )

That is Greg Boyd, although he is a Annihilationist, his video on Eternal Torment (part 1 especially) is fantastic. And the video from 9:50 is one of Alice Spicer’s videos (all of them are great) you can find it here: youtube.com/watch?v=VNCckER48cU&feature=channel_video_title

Yeah that’s a video called “The Reality of Hell” I won’t link it, basically because it makes me sick to my stomach (as did all those clips about hell). I can’t stand the doctrine of eternal torment, it saddens me and I can honestly say I hate that lie with a perfect hatred. If there is anything I can do to eradicate that perverse and psychotic doctrine from the Ecclesia I will.

I like how you let him ask the questions, without answering them :wink:

Right. I may or may not watch it. Thanks.

Superb videos! Thanks Awakening.

High quality stuff man. Do you do this stuff for a living?

Yeah that hell stuff gives me a pit in my stomach.

Great job

Haha no, but I wish I did. I’m just a guy with the internet and Windows Movie Maker. I love editing so its easy and fun for me. Although at the moment there is a possibility of making a living out of this, so that would be awesome :wink:

Maybe I just spoke a word of prophecy to you :smiley: