The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Plato as an ancient Google Translate

Atlantis is all about mirroring or inversion. If we follow the chiastic structure of the word God as in Psalm 92, then the word Dog follows. If we goto Google Translate and select the Maori language and type in the left window 18 or 19 times the word “dog” then it translates in the right window this message:

_Doomsday Clock is three minutes at twelve We are experiencing characters and a dramatic   developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus' return_

Is Google Translate a digital Ouijabord? If this can happen to Google Language then the same could have happened to Plato, translating Endtimes Babylon into Atlantis. How the world did anyone try a first time to translate 18 times the word “dog” from Maori to English? How could Plato translate Babylon, Sesach, Accadia, Chaldea, Mesopotamia and Irak into Atlantis? I believe that the Oracle of Delphi was an ancient kind of Google Translate. Maybe Atlantis was the occult and celestial name for Babylon.

My book on Atlasntis as Endtimes Babylon: http://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl/

This message appears:

Doomsday Clock is three minutes at twelve We are experiencing characters and a dramatic developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus’ return

Which also raises the question. Will Google translate also, bring about, the tribulation and the Zombie Apocalypse? Hum, perhaps! I never thought about it before. Does Bing translate, also fit the bill?

Well, I tried dog (with and without spaces) in lower case… In BOTH Google Translate and Bing Translate…and I get dog in English - 18 times. Is this poster using a translator, from the Twilight Zone?

from Somalian to english

ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag

and see the answer

Perhaps you brought your tablet, PC or smartphone - from the Twilight Zone?

For me:

Google Translate -

ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag ag

BECOMES

As a termination of the agreement between the tribes of the people of Israel and the members of the tribe of the people of Israel.

Which most likely is an Idiom. Bing Translator doesn’t give that language option.

I have been meditating on this matter. The deception started with language. The serpent warped God’s words in Genesis 3. Then after the Flood in Babylon, the deception started again with language and confusion. So maybe Google Translate is a part of the End Times deception.

https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl#mi/en/Dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog%20dog

Now we just have to figure out…how that ties in, with the tribulation and the Zombie Apocalypse.

another strange one:

https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl#mi/en/prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy%20prophecy

Well, first of all. The language comes up on Google Translate as taal herkennen. Which Bing says is Dutch for “recognized language”.

Then your Google Translate for me:

prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy prophecy

becomes

Prophecy: You country you are living on borrowed time Reader Mail / prophecy of Necessity is at the door, my distress come upon the world!

I just find that to be a nonsense phrase. I get that quite a bit when I put something from Japanese - into Google and Bing Translate.

It just means the software, is not set up - to recognize nonsense. At least not in all cases.