The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Poll: What about Jim Fowler for our next Premier Quarterly?

Poll: What about Jim Fowler for our next Premier Quarterly?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Jim Fowler wrote “Universalism: Forms and Fallacies” christinyou.net/pages/universalism.html

I invited him via email over two weeks ago and didn’t get any response, so does someone in the USA want to try to get in contact with him?

christinyou.net/pages/contact.html

Sure! If we can get him to respond! :mrgreen: Maybe he’s just busy with the holidays.

Sonia

I hope that’s the reason, otherwise I’d be a little disappointed.

Incidentally: due to computer issues (and headcold issues :wink: ) I’m behind working on analyzing his article, but I’m definitely halfway through.

Is anyone in the US interested in trying to contact him?

I looked him up on whitepages too (assuming he lives in Fallbrook which is where his website PO Box is):

1242 Bellver Cir
Fallbrook, CA 92028-3506
(760) 723-9005
Household: Grace A Fowler, Charis A Fowler
http://people.lulu.com/storage/users/96/350096/images/54733/CIYJimFowlerLulu.jpg

Wow, he’s really close to us! Make Gene do it! :laughing:

That’s awesome, just turn up on his door step and see what happens :astonished: :wink:

I ran this by Gene and he said he’d be willing to contact him. He couldn’t find this post, after I’d mentioned it to him. I did a quick check of the map and Fowler is an hour and 10 min. away from us. Pretty close that a door to door visit is possible, but a call might be easier. We can nominate my retired father, Bob Wilson, to go up there for a chat. I probably shouldn’t go nominating him. Let’s see if we can get Fowler to respond. I’m glad he really wants to hear from us. That’s reassuring. :smiley: Sooner or later he should probably pick up the phone.