The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Random Acts Of Kindness

“Kindness is a language more often misunderstood than taken at face value.” - Joyce Rachelle-

“Right from the moment of our birth, we are under the care and kindness of our parents. Later on in life, when we are oppressed by sickness and become old, we are again dependent on the kindness of others. Since we are dependent on the kindness of others at the beginning and end of our lives, then how can we neglect projecting kindness towards others in the middle of our lives, when it is our best time to share it?” - Suzy Kassem-

“Rivers don’t drink their own waters; trees don’t eat their own fruits. The salt seasons the soup in order to have its purpose fulfilled. Live for others!” - Israelmore Ayivor-

“Be nice to nice.” - Harry Styles-

“Kindness is the best nourishment for humanity.” - Debasish Mridha-

“The healthy should be reminded that we are all dying because it is through our own reminder of mortality that we accelerate our good intentions, into actions people can see.” - Shannon L. Alder-

"No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end. Love never dies." (MSG)

“You only have to do one good thing to be in somebody’s lifetime of prayers.” - Sanober Khan-

“True beauty is a warm heart, a kind soul, and an attentive ear.” - Ken Poirot-

"Love and kindness are most precious where there is endless suffering.” - Debasish Mridha-

“Don’t just act with kindness, think with kindness.” - Elaina Marie-

“If you find a need, reach out to help.” - Lailah G. Akita-

“Our daily endeavours and activities should be about or around these value systems. They reflect love. They reflect care. They reflect kindness. They are qualities of heaven.” - Sunday Adelaja-

“Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” - Og Mandino-

“We must learn to regard people less in the light of what they do or omit to do, and more in the light of what they suffer.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer-

“You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson-

“The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering. … The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. … Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ” - Goldie Hawn-

“I am sometimes asked, ‘Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?’ I answer: ‘I am working at the roots.’”-George Thorndike Angell

“The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” -Mahatma Gandhi-

“I have noticed that most times, the least that you give out is the best that someone really needs. So, don’t always wait till you have something big to give before you do so! Someone’s “big” is your “little”!”
― Israelmore Ayivor-

“You do not need to go to any temple or church to worship God. The whole existence is God’s temple. Your own body is the temple of God. Your own heart is the shrine. You do not need to subscribe to any religion to experience God. The only religion you need to experience God is love, kindness and respect to all beings.” -Banani Ray-

“The cure for everything, is not a medicine, but the pure kindness of a compassionate heart.” - Debasish Mridha-

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” – Plato-

https://positivepsychology.com/acts-of-kindness/

“Friends can become enemies, and enemies can become friends. Ego and pride can turn what is good into bad, and kind words can turn what is bad into something good.” -Suze Kazzem-

“We are all citizens of the world and we owe it to the world to make it a better place.” - Chinonye J. Chidolue-

“When we begin to love and care for each other, we will share our challenges.” - Lailah G. Akita-