The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Review of Douglas Murrays' book The Strange Death of Europe

The following are some of the abuses that Muslims inflicted on Christians throughout the month of September, 2019, thematically categorized:

Cultural Marxists vs Classical Marxists? I bet most classical Marxists started out as cultural marxists and evolved as it became necessary to use force to implement their policies.

"It is also quite telling that these ‘liberals’ constantly use the word ‘democracy’ as if it is something wonderful indeed, but they almost never mention that the USA is a democratic republic . Our republic has a stiff backbone of core principles and meta-principles that are not up for democratic grabs, or at least are not up for easy grabs: the Constitution can be amended but it is not easy, nor should it be.

Those who think that democracy is a wonderful thing ought to realize that Sharia can be installed democratically. This is underway in Belgium. Brussels could be Muslim within 20 years. Let enough Muslims infiltrate and then they will decide who ‘the people’ are and who are not ‘the people.’ The native Belgians will then have been displaced. Ain’t democracy wonderful?

Let enough illegal aliens flood in, give them the vote, and they may decide to do away with the distinction between legal and illegal immigration as well as the one between immigration and emigration. Ever wonder why lefties like the word ‘migrant?’ It manages to elide both distinctions in one fell swoop.

A sane and defensible populism rests on an appreciation of an insight I have aphoristically expressed as follows:

No comity without commonality.

There cannot be social harmony without a raft of shared assumptions and values, not to mention a shared language. There is need of “cultural coherence.” A felicitous phrase, that. Our open, tolerant, Enlightenment culture cannot cohere and survive if Sharia-supporting Muslims are allowed to immigrate. For their ultimate goal is not to assimilate to our ways, but to impose their ways on us, eventually replacing us." -BV

1 Like

Denmark has now instituted border checks with Sweden in response to Sweden’s inability to control its tide of violent crime. According to The Guardian :

Denmark has temporarily reinstated checks at its border crossings with Sweden after a spate of bombings and shootings in the Copenhagen area that authorities say were carried out by members of Swedish gangs.

The spot checks at ferry ports and on trains and vehicles crossing the Øresund bridge separating the Danish capital from Malmö, Sweden’s third-largest city, were aimed at “preventing serious and organised crime from spreading”, the police said. All travellers should be prepared to show identification, they added.

Lene Frank of the national police said: “We are targeting organised crime and aim for normal travellers to be affected as little as possible by the border control. Officers will be focused on cross-border crime involving explosives, weapons and drugs.”

You’re probably saying to yourself: “But I thought the Swedes were just mild-mannered, peaceful people who drive Volvos and shop at Ikea. What’s all this about ‘Swedish gangs’?”

You don’t hear, for some reason, that these gangs — for example, “Shottaz” and the “Death Patrol”, who like to resolve their differences with AK-47s and hand grenades — are made up of Somali Muslims and other recent African and Mideastern immigrants. To The Guardian , though, they are simply “Swedish gangs”.

Makes sense, I suppose. People might get ideas.

1 Like

Strangely, the Logo angle wasn’t reported on lol
I’m still looking for my source.
I thought it was here, I’ll keep looking.

Here ya go Qaz.

If Malcom Pollock says it, it must be accurate.

From Janet Levy:

"The inundation of Europe with Muslim migrants intent on permanent settlement is unprecedented in world history. Europe, which has accepted vast numbers of the migrants, has become an epicenter of Islamic terrorism replete with alarming levels of migrant crime, including Muslim sex slave gangs and sharia-controlled “no-go” zones. Faced with this reality, four Central European countries — Hungary, Poland, Czechia, and Slovakia — have adamantly refused to accept Muslim refugees, earning criticism from the European community and prosecution by the European Court of Justice.

But now, with Turkey threatening to open its border and inundate Greece with thousands more Muslim refugees, the European community appears to have paused in its ongoing acceptance of migrants and pledged to protect Greece’s border. It illustrates the threat that has existed from the beginning from the mass movement of Muslims from the Middle East and North Africa.

Some view the migration as a “humanitarian crisis” and call critics “xenophobes” or “racists” who lack compassion. Others question the motivation for the sudden refugee onslaught and ask why Europe must shoulder responsibility and absorb the mass exodus when proximate, affluent Muslim countries have not offered assistance. They see, instead, a planned invasion or hijra, a 1,400-year-old Islamic doctrine modeled after Mohammed’s migration from Mecca to Medina. It is designed to subvert and subdue non-Muslim societies and pave the way for total Islamization, in this case, of all Europe."

More at https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/saying_no_to_the_invasion_of_europe.html

Just a quickie - I can say something about two of the stories presented in his report because I live in the UK where they occured and have followed them.

The 41 year old Muslim man who was eventually realeased without charge - although he has made a video threatening to sexually violate Mulsim converts to Christianity - got off because the judges were unable to prosecute him under exsting hate crime legislation. He’d shared his video only with a few friends on an App rather than on a public forum. So unfortunately this does not consitute hate crime as the law now stands because the hateful idea were not actually brodast inj an attempt to influnece a wider public.

Regarding the Scottish man who posted a ‘comical’ video on Youtube of his dog doing a Nazi salute - the report omits to say that in this video he could be heard saying ‘Gas the Jews’. And anti-Semitism is currently a very sensitive issue in the UK. So the judges did have gounds to charge and fine him because he broadcast the video on Youtube. I’m unsure whether they overreacted - but the detail that the video maker was saying ‘Gas the Jews’ on the video soundtrack is often forgotten in reportage by the libertarian right.

" Even as Americans are obsessed with whether Trump is controlling the Wuhan Virus or whether Costco will have more toilet paper, unnerving things are happening on the Greece-Turkey border. Turkey has unleashed tens of thousands of Muslim refugees who are headed to Europe, an invasion that, if successful, could destroy Europe’s economy and will advance the demographic change started in 2015…"

1 Like

Denmark is taking some smart actions, but are being resisted. A thoughtful article. Snippet:

"Evicting migrant tenants from culturally isolated inner-city ghettos and insisting they learn a new language might not appeal to liberal commenters, but Denmark insists its “social experiment” is what the nation needs.

The Scandinavian country is pressing ahead with tough plans to clear and rebuild its troubled and increasingly Islamicized inner-city ghettos, in a move that, predictably, is being condemned by the United Nations and other liberal organizations.

But this is not some cruel social engineering – or the “social experiment” as the Danish media have dubbed it – designed to force generations of immigrants onto the back foot: it is good common sense that can only benefit everyone concerned.

And it’s not just Danish society as a whole that stands to gain but, crucially, the immigrants themselves. Not that the United Nations sees it that way.

For the last 10 years, the Danish government has published an annual ghetto list, highlighting those neighborhoods blighted by higher-than-average jobless and crime rates and lower-than-average educational attainment. So far, so no problem for the liberals who would agree that identifying these communities is the starting point to helping them.

But that’s not all a deprived neighborhood needs to find a place on the ghetto list. It also needs half of its population to be comprised of first- or second-generation immigrants. And making that a ghetto criteria sends the liberals into a spin.

The former United Nations Commissioner for Human Rights, Jordan’s Prince Zeid Ra’ad Zeid Al Hussein was not happy with the ghetto list in 2018 and warned on Twitter that it was “hugely troubling & risks heightening racial discrimination against people of migrant origin – further ‘ghettoising’ them. Coercive assimilation measures run risk (sic) of fuelling racial prejudice, xenophobia & intolerance.”

As far as the Danish government was concerned, the alternative, of doing nothing, was not an option and they ignored the UN and have introduced a set of stringent policies aimed at improving the areas and moving them off the ghetto list…more at:

1 Like

As someone pointed out, since I have not known thousands of intelligent and moral Muslims, I cannot have any opinions. Well, the Danes are getting to know them intimately.

From Lars Hedegaard:

1 Like