The Evangelical Universalist Forum

"Split Frame of Reference" blog updates

Howdy howdy. 21 Jump Street review, as I try to spice things up. :wink:

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ eview.html

ā€“Nick

Iā€™ll have to check it later at the office, as apparently my antispam and/or antivirus software here on my PC at the house hates looking at the actual articles on your website. (Or possibly my Explorer is too out of date to run the script, which is also entirely possible. I canā€™t upgrade to XP SP3 without crashing my system, and I heard too many bad things about Vista being unstable, and Iā€™m a little fuzzy whether my computer has enough moxie to run Win7 while also running the high-resource programs I usually use it for. Plus I donā€™t want to lose backward compatability and Iā€™ve heard troubling things about Win7 on that regard, too.)

I know my Mac is still up to date enough (and/or Nortonā€™s will let your articles pass), but Iā€™m unsure when Iā€™ll be back to the office before Monday.

Thanks anyway though! :smiley:

(Note: it isnā€™t only that particular articleā€“my rig here wonā€™t open your 21 Jump Street review either. I checked.)

Howdy Folks. Happy Easter. Many of my friends do not seem to understand what the term ā€œliberalā€ means in relation to theology. So, I figure Roger Olson might have something good to say. :sunglasses:

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ ology.html

ā€“Nick

Agnus Dei.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ s-dei.html

ā€“Nick

Howdy folks and females. The graphic novel is coming along quite well, and just wanted to offer yaā€™ll a sample of the work weā€™re doing, and the style as well.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ ected.html

ā€“Nick

Good afternoon ladies and germs. I found this list of criteria that makes one a liberal, and decided to give an answer.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ al-if.html

I make baby seal jokes. Just in case anyone doesnā€™t want that image in their mind. Well, the image is there right now, but still.

:mrgreen:

ā€“Nick

My third part on George MacDonald.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ jesus.html

ā€“Nick

And another bada** action flick I saw this weekend. So awesome.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ eview.html

ā€“Nick

Iā€™m reading Moltmannā€™s ā€œThe Crucified Godā€ and found a quote yaā€™ll might love.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ d-god.html

ā€“Nick

Roger Olson, Time Magazine and ā€œHeavenā€

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ eaven.html

ā€“Nick

Peter Rollins, Rob Bell and ā€œReturning to the Newā€

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ rview.html

ā€“Nick

Howdy folks. I just finished the first ten pages of a script, and wanted to keep yaā€™ll updated. I canā€™t actually write the title of the script here because. . .it has a naughty word in it.

But, if you are down, give this a read and check out the competition I entered with my co-writer. :wink:

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ iting.html

ā€“Nick

Christianity Only Means of Eternal Life?

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ -life.html

ā€“Nick

If youā€™d like a chuckle. . .

Alex thought it was amusing. :wink:

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ verse.html

ā€“Nick

Olson tackles fundamentalism and evangelicalism.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ alism.html

ā€“Nick

Jason might find this interesting. :wink:

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ alism.html

ā€“Nick

Hey hey. Kevin Miller, writer/director of Hellbound? wrote a post on free will. Should provide quite a bit of food for thought.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ l-but.html

ā€“Nick

NPR and Jesus.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ nment.html

ā€“Nick

Scot McKnight and NPR. A response to NPR.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ -poor.html

ā€“Nick

Jonathan Merritt and the Christian/Divided Culture Wars.

splitframeofreference.blogspot.c ā€¦ -more.html

ā€“Nick