The cool still get through that door
And outcasts are left with no name

I’m a loser in this world of today
A defective outcast I remain
Though I’m better in a different way
I’ve lost at the systems foolish game

by Cole

Hi Cole

That “foolish game”, as you rightly call it, isn’t worth winning at anyway. And hey, we’re all defective in some sort of way :smiley: . In God’s eyes (and here on this forum) you’re not a loser or an outcast, you’re just another guy tryin’ to get to heaven, just like me, just like all of us.

Peace bro

Johnny

Thanks Johnny!

God bless you Cole :smiley: .

There are a quite a few of us “walking wounded” of various types on this forum. It’s taken me far, far too long to realise that there is a story of pain, or tragedy, or difficulty, or illness, or hardship, or strife, or whatever it may be behind each and every one of us - even those who seem so strong and full of faith. Which is why Jesus tells us we should not judge others. We don’t know why they are the way they are. We do not know what life events or genetics or circumstances or whatever have shaped their lives, have moulded them into the people they are. In this respect I would say I tend to agree with you that there is no such thing as “free will” - because we are all if not exactly controlled by these things, then at least massively influenced by them. We will never be truly free until we reach eternal bliss.

But I don’t want to get into a discussion of “free will” - the subject is beyond me :smiley: .

I just wanted to wish you all the very best for your continued wellbeing, health and happiness. My own darkness has lifted in these last couple of days - thanks in large part to the kindness and forgiveness of good people here, people who ought by rights want to kick my sorry ass from here to breakfast time :smiley: .

Peace brother

Johnny