The Evangelical Universalist Forum

The Temple, the Antichrist, and the Structure of Revelation

I do, or did. The one that was full of great information has been taken down and I’m not sure why. Lot’s of anti-Islamic sites are being censored these days. I’ll put a short list together but remember, I don’t necessarily agree with everything on their site - just MOST of it. None of us have it all correct anyway. Give me about 20 minutes and I’ll look through my favorites.

OK thanks!

Here are a few for now, some of them may be duplicates.

Probably the best preparedness site on the net.

www.endtimesreport.com/Site_Index.htm

http://shalach.org/
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/
https://www.islam-watch.org/home/139-louis-palme/1095-knowing-four-arabic-words-may-save-our-civilization-from-islamic-takeover.html

http://www.brotherpete.com/
https://thereligionofpeace.com/
http://falseprophetmuhammad.com/

http://www.brotherpete.com/index.php
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Thanks very much, i’ll read these. A couple of these sites are related to Ellis Skolfield who wrote “The False Prophet” which I read.

Skolfield is Pete Waldo’s favorite. The Prophet of Doom is a good one too.
Shalach is good too. Here’s a few more.

http://www.zephaniah.eu/Israel%20Islam%20and%20the%20Antichrist.pdf
http://www.evenatthedoors.com/islamendtimes.html
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/195861
http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=3711

Like I said I don’t agree with everything on these sites. I try to remain as unbiased as I can, I always keep an open mind, always willing to admit mistakes and change my mind.

Daniel was taken to Babylon in the 6th century b.c. His symbolic prophecies to identify four empires used both a statue (Chapter 2) and animals (Chapter 7) to describe those same four empires. His descriptions in both cases begin with the Babylonian empire of Nebuchadnezzar, and then go on to the next three empires which successively arise afterward. His descriptions are so clear and accurate that there is no scholarly debate—either among Christians or unbelievers—about which empires they represent: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. (But since non-Christian scholars do not believe in an omniscient God, or the miracle of predictive prophecy, they instead argue that the prophecies MUST have been written after the fact; and that then, by pretend, they were fraudulently predated under the name of “Daniel” and foisted on the world. But that’s another discussion.)

The Same Four World Empires Described Using a STATUE in Daniel Chapter 2, are Again Described Using ANIMALS in Daniel Chapter 7:

1. BABYLON: Chapter 2, Head of Gold (Nebuchadnezzar); Chapter 7, Lion given the heart of a man (Nebuchadnezzar repented).

2. MEDO-PERSIA: Arms of Silver ; Bear of two sides.

3. GREECE: Trunk of Brass ; Leopard with 4 wings (rapid growth) and with 4 heads (the later 4-way split of Alexander’s empire after his death).

4. ROMAN EMPIRE: Legs of Iron (Western capital in Rome and Eastern capital in Constantinople); fourth “Beast” with Iron Teeth.

Then follows,

• ROMAN EMPIRE DIVIDED INTO NATIONS: Daniel Chapter 2, Ten Toes of statue ; Daniel Chapter 7, Ten Horns of fourth beast.

Then follow more debatable events among futurists:

• RISE OF ANTICHRIST (the rise of the Little Horn, Dan. 7:7-8) and his empire: rebuilding of Babylon, Tyre, and areas encompassed by those 4 earlier empires, Revelation 13:2–but you’re right: Antichrist’s empire does not encompass the whole world. (Note: the coming leopard, bear, lion, and beast of Rev. 13:2 correspond to the final manifestation of that Statue of earthly political power described in Daniel 2:44-45: that statue will—one day soon—be fully standing when it is finally struck on its feet and disintegrated by the Rock, Christ, who will then set up his physical kingdom on earth during the Millennium.)

• FIRST RAPTURE (a rescue): those judgment thrones set in place of Daniel 7:9-14 correspond to—are the same as—the thrones of Rev. 4:1-5. (As previously discussed in the original post, John’s rapture in Rev. 4:1 represents a proxy for the first, pre-Trib rapture, and is a place-marker in the chronological narrative. The basic timeline of Revelation starts at the first, Pre-Trib Rapture and goes up to the Second Coming of Christ: these events are covered chronologically in Revelation Chapters 4 to 11.)

• A TIME OF TRIBULATION (The Day of the Lord): Daniel 7:24-25, 8:12-14, 24.

• THE KINGDOM OF GOD FINALLY PHYSICALLY ESTABLISHED ON EARTH: Daniel Chapter 2, a rock that strikes the statue and becomes a mountain ; Daniel Chapter 7, “a son of man” and “the holy people of the Most High” begin to reign during the Millennium.

Regarding the idea of the Antichrist being from out of the Roman Empire: futurists interpret the “Seventy Sevens” of Daniel 9:24-27 to mean that the Messiah would be killed, and then after that, the people of the ‘prince to come’ would destroy Jerusalem and the Temple. And that furthermore, this passage of prophecy then jumps forward into the time of the end, when this ‘prince to come’ (Antichrist) will break his covenant with the Jews in the middle of one seven (that is, after 3.5 years).

So, since it was the Romans who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, then the Romans are “the people of the prince who is to come”: and so Antichrist will arise from somewhere within, or on the edge of, the territory which was encompassed by the vast Roman Empire. (I earlier offered Bible verses to suggest that the Antichrist will arise in Lebanon–which was within the Roman Empire; other futurists suggest Germany–which was an area on the edge of the Roman Empire; and so on.)

Finally, as to fixating on the particular rôle of Islam, or the Roman Catholic Church, or the New Age Movement, or false signs and wonders in the evangelical church, et cetera: we should just know that ultimately, compromised people will openly worship Satan:

Revelation 13:4
People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

I certainly hope you will indeed "keep an open mind,” and eventually take the time needed to prayerfully investigate all the assertions (with their many references) in my original post.

Blessings.

I certainly hope you will indeed "keep an open mind,” and eventually take the time needed to prayerfully investigate all the assertions (with their many references) in my original post.

I’ve paid my dues studying this because it’s the “go to” passage that people use to incorrectly identify Rome as the beast(s).

I hope you also prayerfully reconsider your views on this subject. Most people believe what you do on this, and I use to believe the same. After studying this extensively on my own I’ve changed my mind.

The sequence of kingdoms I believe in Daniel 2 goes back to the time of Josephus which is…
Babylon = Head of Gold
Mede’s = Arms of silver
Persian’ s = Thighs of brass
Greeks = Legs of iron.

The sequence of kingdoms most people believe came about a little before the reformation. The reformers were convinced that because Rome crucified Christ, persecuted 1st century Christians, destroyed Jerusalem and Herod’s temple, and persecuted Christians for defecting from the faith, they believed Rome would also emerge as the end-time beast of Daniel and Revelation. I believe the reformers were wrong about Daniel 2 and 7, and so are todays ‘prophecy experts’ who are also wrong about the anti-Christ kingdom and the ‘mark of the beast’ being worldwide.

We agree that Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon is the head of gold. After Babylon…

Daniel 2:39
“And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.”

Most people believe that Medo-Persia form the arms of silver or the, ‘inferior kingdom.’

The only thing said about the second kingdom is that it’s ‘inferior’ to Babylon. Was Medo-Persia the inferior kingdom? Absolutely not! The Median Empire was not only much smaller it was also short lived enduring only 6 years.

The word INFERIOR…
The word inferior is the word “arah” which means earth, world, and ground. Strong’s #H772 ‘inferior’ is only translated EARTH once in the OT and the word is coupled with the word BELOW indicating “LESS LAND.” Gesenius says, "the ground, and adverb below, - inferior. The interlinear uses the word, ‘earthward’. So if inferior means land - LESS land, that rules out the Medo-Persian empire as the second empire since it was 3-4 times the size of Babylon. It wasn’t ‘land inferior’ to Babylon. The Median Empire was not only short-lived but it was also much smaller making it the inferior kingdom.

In both Greek and Hebrew inferior means,
to make less,
inferior,
to fall short,
below

Daniel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah’s prophecies ascribe the conquest and destruction of Babylon to the Medes.

Daniel 5:31
And Darius the Median took the kingdom, (Babylon) being about threescore and two years old.”

Isaiah 13:17
“Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them.” (Babylon)

Jeremiah 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

After reading the above, people usually quote -

Daniel 8:19-21
“And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end [shall be]. The ram which thou sawest having [two] horns [are] the kings of Media and Persia.”

Daniel 8:3 shows that the Ram emerged from two kingdoms. The smaller INFERIOR kingdom of the Medes rose first, and the larger kingdom of the Persians rose afterwards, then the two eventually merged into ONE kingdom - the Ram.

“I was by the river of Ulai. Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had [two] horns: and the [two] horns [were] high; but one [was] higher than the other, and the higher came up last. I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither [was there any] that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.”

Both secularist and many Protestant’s believe Cyrus the Persian conquered Babylon, but scriptures say that Darius the Mede invaded and conquered Babylon. The reason for this is that there’s very little secular history on Darius, and the bible is the historical authority on him. If they were to agree with the bible instead of secular history where Daniel 5:31 says that Darius the Mede took Babylon at age 62, that would blow the revived Roman empire theory right out of the water! Something they’ve been teaching for centuries.

The Medes and Persians had their own ‘separate’ languages. The Medes were superior warriors compared to the Persians but the Persians were better engineers and nation builders than the Medes and they were confederate. Cyrus married Darius’ sister. (some say his cousin, some say his daughter) and their father was Ahasuerus. Darius is the one who went into battle as it was the custom of that day for the elder to be first in battle.

The Median kingdom occupied Babylon for only 6 years before the Persian’s under Cyrus had what I would call a family coup, where only about 100 people died to take control over the kingdom. Then they (the Medes and Persians) combined their efforts under Cyrus to rule the kingdom which developed into the ‘Ram.’ Darius was then placed as a vassal over the northern province of the kingdom and Cyrus the southern part.

The Medes ruled for 6 years

Ezra 6:1
Then Darius the king made a decree, and search was made in the house of the rolls, where the treasures were laid up in Babylon.

Daniel 6:1
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over THE WHOLE KINGDOM the whole kingdom;

Daniel 9:1
In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

Daniel 11:1
Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.

Ezra 6:15
And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.

Daniel 6:28
So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, AND (afterwards) in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

In the link provided you can see that Darius reigned for up to 6 years…
Darius

The Legs of Iron

That means the fourth kingdom symbolized by the legs of iron is NOT ROME but Greece. Its end-time offspring, “the toes mingled with iron and clay” some from the Grecian Empire which is in accord with Daniel 8’s little horn which is said to come from the realm of GRECIA, and Daniel 11:2. That Empire as well as the others depicted in the statue, didn’t cover Rome or Europe as they were Mid-East Empires. Rome is excluded as the fourth kingdom of Daniel 2 and cannot be the origin of the two and ten horned beast. (anti-Christ and false prophet).

The toes MINGLED with Iron and Clay.
The word MIXED OR MINGLED used to describe the toes mingled with iron and clay is the Aramaic word “arab.” It means mixed and denotes an Arabian or Arabia. (Gesenius) This word is not associate with ROME, ITALY.
mingled

Daniel 2:43
“And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

Daniel tells Nebuchadnezzar much more about the iron and clay than any of the other kingdoms because it depicts the end-time kingdom that the Lord returns to destroy. The word MIXED actually describes the people, the origin, and geographical area from which the end-time anti-Christ would arise. The description of the iron and clay describe the Arab/Muslim world far better than Rome or the EU.

“And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.”

“And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

“And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.”

Daniel says the kingdom would be “partly strong and partly broken” subdue all things, be divided and “not cleave to one another,” break in pieces and bruise, and mixed (arab) with the seed of men. Islam has subdued nearly every religion in the Middle East.

That’s not true of Rome or the EU but is certainly true of Arab Islamic tribes and clans scattered across the countries of the Middle-East. Rome, Italy, and the EU, have strong alliances and are all a peaceful coalition of nations. They’re are by far more unified than the Arab World! Arab/Muslim countries throughout the Mid-East and Northern Africa have always been divided. Both iron and clay are brittle and they don’t mix. I believe the iron is the Sunni sect of Islam, and the clay is the Shia sect of Islam.

Mixed with the seed of men -
The Arabs (MIXED) are among the most intermarried people in the world and have mixed, crossed, and broken up into hundreds of different tribes and clans scattered across the entire Mid-East including Northern Africa. The NLT actually uses the word intermarried instead of mixed. The word “ARAB” is a variation of the word CROSSED.

BOTTOM LINE
The ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and 8 who stand against the Prince of princes comes out of Alexander’s splintered kingdom and no where else. The ‘king of the north" in Daniel 11 and 12, who exalts himself in the time of the end, comes out of the root of Antiochus, which is a fragment of Alexander’s GRECIAN empire. Rome is NOT the origin of the beast!

The Correct Sequence of Kingdoms of Daniel 2.
Babylon = Head of Gold
Mede’s = Arms of silver
Persian’ s = Thighs of brass
Greeks = Legs of iron.

EVERY nation mentioned in EVERY verse of prophecy that I know are Arab and/or Islamic today. Not Rome. Not Catholicism. Not the USA. Not the EU. Not the UN. Their religion of Islam is committing the abominations of the earth today. AND -

There is not a one world religion, government, world dictator, new age religion, or a unified one world religion under the Pope coming. The religion of the beast is here.

Next - Daniel 7

Here are some exercises, to train our “logical” minds. :crazy_face:

These are REAL logical training exercises, folks! NO fooling on my part! :wink:

Please pause the next video, before they give the answer. It will tell you when to pause. :crazy_face:

Randy… can you please stop bombing the threads with your repetitious zombie looney tunes

1 Like

Zombies are what folks, have seen in prophesy…which are covered in Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). It’s up to us, to affrim or reject them…just as we do, with any theology or philospy - given by folks here.

But the last post, covers REAL logical puzzles - if you watch the YouTube videos. They just use zombies as subject matter. They could have used werewolves, monsters, space aliens, vampires or ordinary folks - for subjects instead.

And yet you plaster the same drivel across all the threads… as the evidences shows :neutral_face:

What’s drivel to some is substance to others. There are NO limits here, to what is theologically or philosophically possible. As we see, from the positions taken - here on the forum.

Well I’d be surprised if anyone here can point to any post you’ve ever made actually giving any theological rationale as evidence of biblical zombies…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Since you insist. Here’s what I have shared on this forum.

And how do you interpret the scriptural passages? For example. I argue about Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)…being the most probable, end-times tribulation scenario. And I can present different Christian people - not related to (or knowing ) each other - having the same visions or prophecies. But I can also back it up, with scriptural passages about zombies:

Bible Verses About Zombies

Somewhere on the forum, I shared a true story - from Haiti. It was about a couple of western-trained clergies…who graduated from Western Protestant seminaries…and were assigned to Haiti…but after spending some time there…they starting talking about zombies as if they were real and commonplace there. I would assume these 2 theologians and church clergy, were of “sound mind” - as Paul would put it.

When a massive earthquake devastated Haiti some years ago, I was on the ground shortly thereafter as chaos reigned and decomposing bodies filled the streets.

Driving around with two seminary professors with doctorates from very conservative American schools that don’t even much believe in supernatural miracles continuing today, I was shocked when they casually began speaking about the zombie problem in Haiti. Apparently, it was a reality they had dealt with on multiple occasions in their pastoral ministry.

To exclude zombies would be “discrimination”, against all my zombie friends! Besides, I have established a theological foundation for them…I decided to examine my theory again…that Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)…is the most probable, end-times tribulation scenario…and guess what? I came up with 9 examples…of folks not related to each other - seeing this! And that is just the beginning… This is from page 1, of Google alone…and there are tons of pages, continuing on Google…as the most probable, end-times tribulation scenario… Which is no more - or less “unusual”…then saying things like all was fulfilled in 70 AD, we have no free will and are puppets on a string - via God, only parts of the Bible one agrees with are true, etc. ALL equally valid - or invalid - positions on this forum.

The typical interpretation of Daniel 7 being a repeat of Daniel 2 is a major blunder. One that is so bad that Atheist have used it to debunk Daniel as a true prophet and the bible as well.

Daniel chapter 7 was written in the first year of Belshazzar, and can be said that he was the last king of Babylon, and about 35 years after Daniel’s vision of the great statue in chapter 2. Chapter 7 has nothing to do with chapter 2 and it’s not a historical repeat of chapter 2. Why would God find it necessary to repeat the same message in two different visions by the same author? Why repeat the same sequence of kingdoms of Daniel 2 in chapter 7? Were there shortcomings in Daniel 2 that required repetition?

Interpreters say that the Lion of Daniel 7 is ancient Babylon. How can the lion be ancient Babylon when the Empire had already risen some 50 years before and was on it’s way out when Daniel 7 was written. The vision occurred in the first year of Belshazzar who was the last king of Babylon. Why would Daniel prophesy about a kingdom RISING that had already risen and was in existence for about 50 years AND soon to end? Atheist Kyle William’s caught onto this blunder and used it to debunk the bible by calling Daniel a false prophet, which he would certainly be since he prophesied about a kingdom RISING that had already risen and been in existence for 50 years!

A PROPHET CANNOT PROPHESY ABOUT SOMETHING ALREADY IN EXISTENCE WITHOUT TRULY BEING A FALSE PROPHET!

The language of the chapter also indicates that this isn’t a repetition of chapter 2. Chapter 2 to 7 is written in Aramaic and the rest of the book in Hebrew which means 2-7 pertains to the gentile nations and not to the Jews.

Most interpreters think that the vision of wings being plucked off and the heart of a man given to it refers to Nebuchadnezzar going mad and being restored 7 years later. That’s unlikely too because Nebuchadnezzar went mad about 20 years before Daniel had the vision! AGAIN! Daniel cannot prophesy about something that already occurred! The lion could certainly be today’s Iraq. The wings being plucked off could represent the U.S. military leaving Iraq. Some people think maybe it’s England, but it can’t be ancient Babylon.

All four beast of Daniel 7 are end time empires.
Daniel 7:2 “Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.”

Daniel sees the four winds around the great sea which always refers to the Mediterranean and this implies that these four beast rise in troublesome times. They’re different from one another and very different from the vision of the statue in chapter 2 where those kingdoms are parts of a man, and here they are four separate and distinct beast. These four are figurative of 4 end time kingdoms competing to dominate the region around the Mediterranean.

The four are END-TIME beast, they are on earth at the same time.
The word BEFORE in Daniel 7:7 says that this beast “was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.” The Hebrew word for "before" is ‘qodam’ which means "in front of, in the presence of, not “historically before” as is commonly interpreted. This means the first three empires will be in the presence of (or stand before) the anti-Christ kingdom when it emerges. They are all end-time kingdoms.

Proof of this is how the word ‘qodam’ is used elsewhere in Daniel. Notice how the word BEFORE is used in the following verses…

God’s hand is “stretched out before Him” meaning in front of Him.

Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation.

Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation.

Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee;and the form thereof was terrible.

This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.

Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.

Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.

But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,…

Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.

Belshazzar the king made a great feast to a thousand of his lords, and drank wine before the thousand.

Then was Daniel brought in before the king. And the king spake and said unto Daniel, Art thou that Daniel, which art of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Jewry?

Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee,…

Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.

Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king’s decree; Hast thou not signed a decree,…

Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.

My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel:

If Daniel wanted to indicate ‘before in time’ he had several other words he could have used.

Conclusion
The lion kingdom cannot be ancient Babylon because it rose some 50 before Daniel 7 was written, and the word BEFORE - in the presence of - means that all four beast in Daniel 7 are end-time beast and are all on earth at the same time.

So who are the four beast of Daniel 7? I don’t think anyone knows for sure. One thing for sure, they are all end-time kingdoms.

I have come to believe biblical zombies and Preterists are interchangeable!

1 Like

Yes this is the foundation of Shoebat’s belief and both he and you consider this biblical evidence. It is logical and appeals to reasoning which is fine as Isaiah said “come let us reason together” but i’m not sure it qualifies as biblical evidence. Other religions have come and gone yet at a particular time looked unstoppable. So Islam could be the beast or Anti-Christ but I don’t know if it’s a given.

I have a page “Evidence of Islam” that I’ll edit to give you things to think about. Maybe not tonight but tomorrow. I’ve only read a few pages by Shoebat and not much more because he and I as well as many others are onto the same thing.

Steve to Davo!

BTW Re Shoebat’s book “God’s War on Terror” , Richardson has said he only wrote the forward to it , not co-authored it.