The Evangelical Universalist Forum

The Temple, the Antichrist, and the Structure of Revelation

I’m being honest with you that I’ve read very little of their stuff. As far as I can remember, I’ve never read an entire page of Shoebats.

In response to your previous reply,…

If every nation mentioned in every verse of prophecy is either Arab - Persian and/or Islamic today, doesn’t that tell you something?

Sure, it is compelling, no question about it.

How so?

Just trying to be funny, not quitting my day job yet

That is not an answer friend. Let us know why you said it.

My assumption is that he said it because Preterism, like zombies, are dumbfounding, and I would have to agree with him.

No offense, but I have really enjoyed Steve’s posts, so I’ll wait for his response.
But thanks for the input.

Well then if you enjoyed his post, you would accept his answer - no offense.

Are you Steve?

Knock it off, this is a public forum, I’ll respond to whoever I want.

My wife says that she can’t decide if i’m stupid or funny so you can pick either one , but again i was trying to be clever.

So are you a pre-trib guy?

Well, you contribute a good amount of perspective. Keep on doing the same.

until AFTER the first Rapture—

I don’t think I’m the one who said that. If it’s in my reply it was incorrectly placed outside of a someone else’s quote. But I think what happened is the quote blocks don’t stand out well so it’s easy to make that mistake. That was Hermano that said that.

I’m not pre-trib, I’m post trib.

I haven’t forgotten about the page I said I’d post. I’m busy with evening rehearsals.

Post trib! I’m reading about Pre-Wrath but just getting into it. No worries about the page, when you get to it, you get to it

thanks, appreciate it

You’re reading about pre-wrath but where do you currently stand on the issue.

I’m undecided, like I said I have been a Historicist so just learning about Futurism

It’s often a good thing to be undecided. It means we are a bit unbiased and willing to consider other views and have the willingness to change our mind.

I’m going to start a thread on the Evidence of Islam.

Awesome!