Thank you Cindy for sharing the news about Hope for All. I’ve very touched and honored.
Can I follow-up your gracious announcement with a few words to explain why I felt the need to write a second book? I hope this is appropriate and not misunderstood as a sales pitch. I think is unique features stand on their own. I invite my brothers and sisters in Christ to decide for themselves its value as an introduction to our precious faith. Please note that the purpose of this book is not to profit from sales but to bring Good News to the world. Thank You.
Dear friends at EU forum,
I wanted a simpler, easier to understand book (a one-size-fits-all) that would achieve several challenging objectives, chiefly to help us present and defend our hope as the Apostle Peter exhorts:
“Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” (1Pe 3:15 NIV)
I think I would describe it’s features as a practical introduction this way:
- Brief—it can be read in an evening or two.
- Easy to grasp with simple language—minimizes religious theological terms.
- Details are tucked in end-notes for easier, more enjoyable reading. This appeals to most people.
- Pastors and teachers will appreciate and benefit from the authoritative support of extensive end-notes.
- Lays a strong foundation on ten broad Biblical themes in contrast to assorted individual passages.
- The logical sequence of these themes are easy to recall, helping us better explain and defend our Hope.
- The format serves as a study-guide with its numbering, bullets and subtitles. This also enhances skimming for quick reviewing.
- A short one page summary highlights the main point of each chapter, further fortifying our Hope.
- Offers brief and tentative answers to more than 40 pertinent questions people may have.
Hope for All took diligence and persistence—writing and re-writing—until each section felt right. It’s taken me countless hours over four years to complete. Don’t let its small size deceive you. I say this only so you can appreciate and benefit from what I think are its unique features…
I pray you are blessed by it. Read it free online (http://www.hopeforallfellowship.com)
Can I ask one thing if I may? If you read this book, would you be so kind as to email me your honest thoughts about it? I would truly appreciate that very much.
Richest blessings to you all!
“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”