The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

This deserves a song - in the Holy Fools tradition :laughing:

Just a footnote here. WFMT classical music station, said that accountants are scrambling - to understand the 1000 or so, page document.

Good! I personally will now be able to afford membership in the NRA, take some survival classes, and be ready - nay, anxious - for the ZA. :laughing:

For the record. The ONLY time I will oppose a Trump imitativeā€¦is if it will potentially effect, older Americans negativelyā€¦and ONLY if the AARP, feels that this is true.

The shows Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead, shows the zombies as being slow. But the TV show Z-Nation, shows them as being fast. And another Christian prophet at youtu.be/IQKp41kPKiM, envisioned them walking up walls. Itā€™s hard to gauge, the extent of their abilities. And the Christian video at Zombie Apocalypse - leaves no clue either.

But I have a BRILLIANT plan. Itā€™s every bit as brilliant, as what Trump and the Republicans put out. Or the Democrats, when then have the upper hand.

The video at Zombie Apocalypse, warns us of the ZA attack - during the tribulation. And wooden crosses, would make an effective counter.

And Rev Peter Popoff - in his infomercial at youtu.be/IhWT7-OIGM8 - talks about miracle spring holy water.

Well, all we have to doā€¦is to find this miracle spring. And fill a bunch of long-range squirt guns - with it. Then we can hit the zombies with wooden crosses. And squirt them, with miracle spring holy water. When the ZA occurs - of course. Providing we are not, one of the chosen elite - who doesnā€™t have to stick around.

What do you think?

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-03/3/11/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_original-grid-image-13742-1425400420-43.gif?

Trumpā€™s Christmas Present to Iraqi Christians

I find this to be heart-warming and Iā€™m happy that at least this is being done on behalf of us deplorables!!

frontpagemag.com/fpm/268825 ā€¦ greenfield

The ONLY time I will oppose a Trump imitative.

Is this when you imitate and initiative?

No. It has to be:

An issue important to older Americans
An issue the AARP says, is important to older Americans
Or a zombie thinks, itā€™s an important issue.

Any of these 3 pointsā€¦can awaken me, from all out slumberā€¦to declaring all out war - on social media. :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

Well, since itā€™s Christmas:

Please, everyone. Celebrate the true Christmas with Christ. And avoid the Zombie Apocalypse - during the tribulation. And avoid the Devilā€™s perversion - of traditional Christmas carols and customs.

No. It has to be:

An issue important to older Americans
An issue the AARP says, is important to older Americans
Or a zombie thinks, itā€™s an important issue.

Iā€™ve heard Trump is eliminating Social Security,Medicare,Medicaid & Senior Citizen discounts but he is giving Zombies the right to vote and drive!

Well, since the drivers license faculty - is a state government facility. It will be hard to distinguishā€¦between the movement, of the zombie applicantsā€¦and the natural movement, of the government staff. :laughing:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26165860_518342011878518_7403800189787282974_n.jpg?oh=5223946f26a4a673d1e101ce2ff3cead&oe=5AB07309

ā€œThe resistance to Trumpā€™s nomination and election started with prominent Republicans, such as Romney and the Bush clan, and continued with brave talk of riots in the street, ā€œ*** hats,ā€ vote recounts, electoral college challenges, Russian ā€œcollusionā€ investigations, and ended with ISIS on the run, US oil production roaring along, a new tax scheme, thousands of regulations slashed, the economy booming, Hollywood in a tailspin, Jerusalem recognized as the capital of Israel, illegal alien criminals rounded up, UN budget cuts, a teetering EU, riots in Tehran, the ā€œdeep stateā€ exposed, the Supreme Court turned around, the Maduro regime on the ropes, and lefties fighting over first class seats on United Airlines (BTW: I know the ā€œteacherā€ who got booted from her first-class seat by that whacky leftist Congresswoman; sheā€™s a hard-core leftist ā€œactivistā€ who made my life and career very difficult many years ago. Lefties like to travel first class.)ā€ - malcolmpollack.com/2018/01/02/dip-on-don/

Of course, Canada and Autralia/NZ will have some downer things to say? :laughing:

Iā€™m open to what Trump will do in 2018 - for the zombies :smiley:

Hey, Iā€™m all for zombie rights and such. Whether they are right or left wing. But an excess from either side, will most likely - trigger the Zombie Apocalypse;

They are quite the little runners, arenā€™t they?

Iā€™m open to what Trump will do in 2018 - for the zombies :smiley:

He has a big button on his desk for the Zombies too!

[size=120]DONALD TRUMPā€™S TWEET ON JANUARY 2:[/size]
[size=130]North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ā€œNuclear Button is on his desk at all times.ā€ Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works![/size]

[size=120]Is this the kind of remark a U.S. President would make? Or is it more like the kind of remark a child would make about his rival in play?[/size]

Usually, a president will say:

Clinton: ā€œCome on Monica, get on your kneesā€ (but got away with it)

Oā€™Bama: ā€œThose white cops acted stupidlyā€ (then had to retract it)
ā€œYou can keep your doctor. Period.ā€

Look I donā€™t have the time nor inclination to dig up all the disgusting things past presidents have said and done. Trump plays with Kim and talks his language back to him - thatā€™s how you deal with that little fool.

Why worry about Trump when youā€™re Canadian? Heā€™s not your president. Iā€™d be more concerned with your own prime minister Justin Trudeau and Canada itself - dailysignal.com/2017/12/28/relig ā€¦ cjZxIn0%3D

Perhaps Trump will invade Canada and trigger the Zombie Apocalypse? Especially with the cold weather - they send us? :wink:

After Trump showed the NK leader that he was not afraid, the NK leader initiated communication with South Korea. Obama was an appeaser.

After Trump showed the NK leader that he was not afraid, the NK leader initiated communication with South Korea. Obama was an appeaser.

Sounds like youā€™re not on the same page with Paidion on this topic?