The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Ahh no.

Don… Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. And I hope this next year is exceedingly healthy and happy for you!:+1:

Thank you, Maintenanceman.

Lol… I wonder if those believing in Trump is becoming “marginal”? :laughing:

So Trump supports here, don’t yell “fake news”…the BBC reported the same story:

Let me quote a bit, from the BBC story:

And nor is it clear why Mr Trump asked this particular question, because, of course, Santa’s existence is beyond dispute.

I could say the same thing…for the zombies of Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).

And the BBC article goes on:

These photos taken around the world over the past few hours provide overwhelming evidence he exists:

I could show the same proof, for the zombies of Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).

And there’s scientific proof, that zombies exist in the animal kingdom:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/272352/trump-admin-dumps-obamas-restorative-school-policy-daniel-greenfield

And once again, the screwball media, including the screwball BBC, jumps on a story without hearing the other half. When will you guys learn?
So the fake news was, actually once again fake news.

" Reporters in the room with Trump could only hear his side of the conversation and news stories about the seemingly uncomfortable interaction were flashed around the world."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/south-carolina-girl-7-who-spoke-to-trump-about-santa-says-she-still-believes

And just for fun -

This story is from the BBC today:

Notice that the Fox News, published their story 12 hours ago. And the BBC followed, with the same, objective story.

The BIG question is, does she still believe in Trump? :wink:

Well we sure know Dave does… iron clad and nothing “fake” :wink:

So?

This has been all over the media!! Not.
" Illegal aliens are incentivized to bring children along as human shields and golden tickets into the country. Any efforts at preventing this are attacked as forms of monstrous cruelty and child abuse.

What sort of monster would want to prevent random men from invading the United States with small children in tow?

And so there we are.

Migrants trek through the desert bringing along small children. Under those conditions, some of those children will invariably die. This is the fault of the migrants, directly, but indirectly, it’s the fault of the lefties who incentivized this behavior, creating an attractive nuisance.

But the media, which lobbied hard for just this outcome, is furiously attacking the border patrol because two children died in their custody.

Because when lefties encourage illegal aliens to bring along children through the desert, under harsh conditions, it’s the border patrol’s fault." - Daniel Greenfield

1 Like

There is some spinning going on here. Shame on the ‘spinners’ :roll_eyes:

First of all, there are some in the conversation who are outsiders… And the are some who will very seldom take a stand even if it was a 'freekin zombie attacking your mom.

Let’s just realize that there is flux in all aspects of life, religious, political, societal, and blah blah blah.

We can have fun but realize that this is all a moving target.

Love you all.

No spin on my part Chad as Dave affirmed exactly what I said…

Right from the horse’s mouth… :wink:

Well that’s much closer to the target Chad :smile:

Hey, Chad. Quit picking on the zombies. Some are close friends of mine. :blush:

That was no affirmation, kiddo. I probably should have spelled it for you, like, ‘so what if I was’?
Trump’s doing a great job imo. As such, I’m with him.

Please explain?

ok boyo!

I’ve never doubted you :slight_smile:

I was more having some fun than making some political statement.

Attaboy, stick with me and you’ll be just fine.

watson

1 Like

The prevention of needy refugees from entering the United States is the fault of Mr. Trump and his ultra-right wing dupes.

Yes, that and the will of the American people. I ask again - how many millions are YOU prepared to take? We’ve got 20 million, would be glad to share
By the way, Obama, Hillary, Schumer, - all voted for a wall 10 years ago. So it ain’t just Trump, Don.

If I were a younger man, I would take my share in order to get them onto their feet again. Indeed, that is exactly what I did with four different refugee families from South Vietnam who had to escape when the North Vietnamese conquered the South.

I was blessed this summer, when a young ten-year-old daughter from one of the families (now an adult with her own husband and children), travelled from her home in Toronto to my country place (where we had sponsored her family) in order to visit me. Even now, she was so thankful that she showered me with expensive gifts.