The Evangelical Universalist Forum

How To Live Under An Unqualified President by John Piper

Well that’s better than their usual foolish reasons!! :slight_smile:
Such as: (humor warning!!)

We need an “inspiration” song…to move the shutdown talks along - with Mr. Trump! :wink:

Similarly—
Obama’s Refugee Disaster (2015)

…after Obama’s disastrous decision in 2010 not to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement with the Iraqi government and to pull out all remaining U.S. troops….which in turned opened the door for the Islamic State — the same terrorist group that just last January Obama dismissed as junior varsity….

Hmm, well by “OUR actions” I meant… we should NOT have been there in the first place, AT ALL!

I believe a solution has been found…

That’ll keep 'em out. How did you get his face on your box? :wink:

lol… I only wish I was that smart to be able to do that. :sweat_smile:

Software, Dave. You crop an image into an image. And use a tool like

And Canada - according to the BBC…is having its own refugee crisis!

Here’s an interesting trend:
" Britain’s Telegraph recently reported that UK schools are teaching British children that “Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods” and that “menstruation must be inclusive of all genders.” You read that right.

In the span of 100 years, Britain has gone from producing men who were so eager to fight and die for their country that 16-year-olds lied about their age to enlist when the minimum age was 19, to teaching primary school boys that they can have periods just like girls and offering feminine hygiene products in boys’ bathrooms. This phenomenon isn’t unique to the U.K. U.S. colleges, like the University of Wisconsin, University of Minnesota, and Brown University offer menstrual products in their men’s rooms, in the name of “menstrual equity” and as a sop to a miniscule “transgender” population.

Can any culture—British, American or any other—raise “rough men” ready to defend it against a ruthless enemy when it cannot even fix in the minds of its developing youth what their sex is?"
-http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/10/peter-jacksons-restored-wwi-footage-underscores-flaccidity-todays-culture/

Hum! No wonder those men, wanting to be lumberjacks - get so “confused”! :wink:

No kidding. Next, beans and spam will be declared toxically masculine.

This article came from today’s Patheos’ Catholic newsletter. It gives a good idea, for negotiation and exchange.

P.S. This was on the news tonight. This children’s song has gotten 2 billion + hits. Can we add this verse?

“Trump shark a doo doo doo doo doo doo”

Oh how times have changed…

You are spinning…

Anyone else thinks it’s time for this thread to die? I don’t mind discussing politics, but I feel like this thread is long past it’s expiration. IMO people should create new threads for politics if they want to discuss a current event. Besides, having a thread this long inspired by someone with as horrible ideas as John Piper, doesn’t seem fitting here.

why?

I propose we kill this thread…when Trump is no longer “controversial”…or when the tribulation and Z-Hell (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) occurs - whatever comes first.

I’m betting the last event occurs first! And let’s dedicate a song, to this thread’s duration:

IMO it’d be better to create new threads for individual issues.

Trump??? What??? Going just by the title, I thought the thread was about Obama.:sunglasses:

I recently learned that people in the US are seven times more likely to die violently than people in other high income countries. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26551975/
The US simply has way too many guns.