The Evangelical Universalist Forum

Random Acts Of Kindness

“We change the world a little each day with our kindness.” - Tom Giaquinto-

“It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” John Joseph Powell

“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” -Og Mandino-

“We change the world a little each day with our kindness.” - Tom Giaquint-

“The intimacy that arises in listening and speaking truth is only possible if we can open to the vulnerability of our own hearts. Breathing in, contacting the life that is right here, is our first step. Once we have held ourselves with kindness, we can touch others in a vital and healing way.” - Tara Brach-

Uploading: image.png…

“I have a very simple philosophy of life:

Kindness. Ferocious, unrelenting, ruthless, committed, passionate, kindness.

Life is sacred everywhere. We all have better things to do than beat each other up.

Arguing for the exception is to invest it with energy, it’s to negotiate the loophole. The commitment to kindness must be total.” -David Gerrold-

“We must be kind and gentle gardeners with people and nature.” - Bryant McGill-

“Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the flowers, Kind deeds are the fruits, Take care of your garden And keep out the weeds, Fill it with sunshine, Kind words, and Kind deeds.” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow-

“Kindness solves more problems than diplomacy, wealth, intelligence, clout, force, law, and dominion combined.” - Richelle E. Goodrich-

“The worst disability in life is a bad attitude.” -Unknown-

“One of the nicest things you can do is to speak kind words about someone behind his or her back.” - Molly Friedenfeld-

“The more you put your arm around those that you might naturally look down on, the more you will love yourself. And the more you love yourself, the less need you’ll ever have to find fault or be better than others. And the less we all find fault or have a need to be better than others, the quicker this world becomes a far better place to live.” - Dan Pearce-

“Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone’s heart.” - Mandy Hale-

“Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” ― Bob Kerrey-

“Kindness don’t have no boundaries.” - Kathryn Stockett-

“A small amount of kindness can make a large amount of difference” - J. Yates

“Why must you know the details of my troubles to have compassion? Is it not enough to show compassion simply because you know that everyone has troubles?” - Richelle E. Goodrich-

“Sometimes when you’re struggling to see kindness in the world, you need to be the creator of it to remind yourself it does exist.” - Truth Devour-

1 Like

“You don’t do kind deeds expecting kindness in return. You don’t do kind deeds because you deem the recipient worthy. You do kind deeds because it’s who you are, and because you understand the powerful difference your gentle hand makes in this dreary world.” - Richelle E. Goodrich-

“Arrogance, disrespect and demand have higher price.
Kindness, respect and tact give better prize.” - Angelica Hopes-

“In this world in which we live simplicity and kindness are the only magic wands that work wonders” -L. Frank Baum-

“I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too.” - John Masefield-

“Kindness went out to play all on a summer’s day. With her about many smiles came out and joined in sweet array.” - Sara Loo

“What is the right tool, the best option, the choicest gift, the winning hand, the greatest relief, the finest revenge, the sweetest drink, the perfect response, the working solution, the strongest medicine?

The correct answer is kindness.” - Richelle E. Goodrich-

“Kindness is a calling. Caring about people is powerful. Love changes lives.” -Rachel Hamilton-

“Mercy is to care, and care very deeply about one another. It is to care to the point where we are prepared to be involved with the sufferings and adversities of others. It implies that I am prepared to put myself in the other person’s place. It means that I shall try to really understand why they behave as they do, even though it injures me. It is a willingness to walk a mile in the other man’s moccasins before I criticize his conduct. It is the extension of good will, help, forgiveness, compassion and kindness to one who may not seem to deserve it.” - W. P. Keller

“I’ve been treating you with courtesy and respect because that’s the way I choose to treat everyone. But never, ever mistake kindness with weakness.” - Louise Penny-

“Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.” -C.Neil Strait-

“Kindness and caring are ambrosia for the soul.” - Amy Leigh Mercree

“Authentic kindness has a power greater than rock, paper and scissors combined.” -Toni Sorenson-

“If you haven’t walked in someone else’s shoes, it’s difficult to know the fit, so be kind and compassionate.” - Heather Wolf-

“The sense of fulfillment is often hidden in acts of kindness” - Todd Stocker-

“Don’t forget to be kind, you will make someone’s day!” Ava Wilson-

“At night too, she puzzled the mystery of her desperate need of kindness. As other girls prayed for handsomeness in a lover, or for wealth, or for power, or for poetry, she had prayed fervently: let him be kind.” - Anaïs Nin-

“Every single day, no matter who you meet in the day - friends, family, work colleagues, strangers - give joy to them. Give a smile or a compliment or kind words or kind actions, but give joy! Do your best to make sure that every single person you meet has a better day because they saw you.” - Rhonda Byrne-

“Lift up the weak; inspire the ignorant… Rescue the failures; encourage the deprived! Live to give… Don’t only hustle for survival. Go, and settle for revival!” - Israelmore Ayivor-